Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Made Ben Duckett and Tom moores would love it if someone could playface them IMG_20190626_180836.jpg IMG_20190626_180810.jpg

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FC22AD1C-30C8-40E5-A9F2-6BD59E87A52C.jpeg @Kiko_97 shared a version of Graham Onions originally created by user 1587 (original author 195151 - not sure who that was but great work - by far the best version of Onions out there in my opinion. I’ve just changed hair colour and aged him a little. If you can get it linked to Lancashire @Kiko_97 and let me know I’ll work on creating others over the next few days when time allows.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
View attachment 223632 @Kiko_97 shared a version of Graham Onions originally created by user 1587 (original author 195151 - not sure who that was but great work - by far the best version of Onions out there in my opinion. I’ve just changed hair colour and aged him a little. If you can get it linked to Lancashire @Kiko_97 and let me know I’ll work on creating others over the next few days when time allows.
I'll have it up later today, if any more can be done that'll be great as I'd like to upload a batch

stephencox32

County Cricketer
I'll have it up later today, if any more can be done that'll be great as I'd like to upload a batch
Yes I’ll give a few a go tonight hopefully. I uploaded Onions as a test last night to see if you could get him added to the squad

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very nearly done with Glammy and Somerset (finally!).

What's the score with bats by the way? There are hardly any on the server so I've just downloaded a few missing ones but is there a centralised list (assumingly made by Fried Waste)?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Very nearly done with Glammy and Somerset (finally!).

What's the score with bats by the way? There are hardly any on the server so I've just downloaded a few missing ones but is there a centralised list (assumingly made by Fried Waste)?
I have made a few but hopefully once I am settled in after my move across the world this week I can do few more.

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice one. I've, er, liberated some of yours (and wastes) old stickers from the depths of the servers to make some bats so far but if you're doing them all properly I'll leave the rest for now.

Users who are viewing this thread