Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can anyone help me out in regards to ad boards? Is there a specific dimension they need to be? Or a specific position in the logo editor?

I made a few 80s style retro logos and put them in some stadiums and they look rubbish or out of position.
I just make a normal square logo background, then increase height of the text of logo by 200%

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ok, thanks @Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth i'll give that a try. the game NEEDS a Cornhill Insurance logo.

I was going to request for a Cornhill Insurance logo too and also the Cable & wireless outfield logo used in the west indies in the late 90s and 00's. Cornhill Insurance was used in Brian Lara on Ps1 with a yellow background.[DOUBLEPOST=1561369179][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just make a normal square logo background, then increase height of the text of logo by 200%

Do you know if the scale is bigger for the outfield logos? The Royal London outfield logo by bigant is massive... Whereas alot of previous logos look smaller on the outfield.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone able to have a go at the kits Australia and England used in the Gillette ODI Series in 2017? They were back in ashes cricket as the official kits but I don't think anyone has had a go at them in C19 yet
Will just leave this here again, if anyone is able to do the England Kit

Attachments

• IMG_1954.JPG
    IMG_1954.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 2

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Would anyone be able to have a try at this logo, I think maybe it is too complex using inkscape

212318-51668-14.png

JOB123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Made Ben Duckett and Tom moores would love it if someone could playface them
img_20190626_180836-jpg.223624
img_20190626_180810-jpg.223625

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
A few playface requests that might already have been requested

Sir Viv Richards
Brian Lara
Garfield Sobers
Curtly Ambrose
Malcolm Marshall

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I made every world cup kit (test sides) from 1991 to 2007. Don't know how many I shared or are still available.

92 england and pakistan definitely are, i downloaded them as i was gonna do a 92 final scenario myself but i was having trouble lining up the sleeves and because the scenario mode is broken anyway i didn't see the point carrying on

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
92 england and pakistan definitely are, i downloaded them as i was gonna do a 92 final scenario myself but i was having trouble lining up the sleeves and because the scenario mode is broken anyway i didn't see the point carrying on
The lines don't line up as well I think they did on Ashes, i noticed when using the Indian shirt for the domestic teams. Either they don't line up as well as I remember or the kit models have changed slightly.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Aye I found them logos like cheers. And I can confirm the sleeves 100% do not line up, almost drove me insane haha. Gave up in the end but you can get away without them.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
86C1624A-74F1-4FAF-8FCF-8E9FC4A266DB.jpeg
Hi. I’m wondering if it would be possible to create the above logo for me please? It’s the old Oxford University Cricket Club logo that is like creating for historic university fixture between Oxford and Cambridge in 1913/14. I realise it may not be possible as there seems many “points” in the logo that the Academy tool function may not like but I’d be very grateful if someone could try. May thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread