No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

National Board President
Is there a way of downloading just the uniforms and not the player likeness when downloading these teams , tried the keep current player option but no uniforms copied across ?
I think you choose the option to "keep current player and ignore new" once you have started downloading the teams. I replaced them the first time I downloaded the PSL teams and now my Pakistan National Team is full of players with the wrong faces

Already Explained here. hope this helps to you! it really helped me. cheers.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared the first three West Indies domestic teams. Udpated rosters and first class and one day kits.

ID: wasteyouryouth1

Sj5LgjJ.png
TRF8fyM.png
FWa0udJ.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Same as below.

rFFVmnY.png

cKpmCVz.png

GnIku1x.png

Shared the first three West Indies domestic teams. Udpated rosters and first class and one day kits.

ID: wasteyouryouth1

Sj5LgjJ.png
TRF8fyM.png
FWa0udJ.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Viva Ben Raine. Any updates on the missing county kits and the Lancs T20 being fixed?
I'll probably wait to see if a fix is forthcoming. I expect, due to the complexity of the Lancs kit I'd just run into the same problems as with those that aren't sharing.

I am planning to revisit the county sides over the next couple of weeks

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'll probably wait to see if a fix is forthcoming. I expect, due to the complexity of the Lancs kit I'd just run into the same problems as with those that aren't sharing.

I am planning to revisit the county sides over the next couple of weeks
Ok brilliant, what are the plans for the County sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread