Some help needed

Bakhtier

School Cricketer
1. What's the most ideal difficulty level+ can you share your gameplay modifiers to experience realistic swinging balls in the game?
2. My bowler won't catch or try to field balls that are coming straight towards him, how to fix this? Fielding is fully assisted.
3. I've been playing since DBC14 but never managed to get a decision overturned by DRS, the decision is always very obvious. Any tips on that?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
1. What's the most ideal difficulty level+ can you share your gameplay modifiers to experience realistic swinging balls in the game?
2. My bowler won't catch or try to field balls that are coming straight towards him, how to fix this? Fielding is fully assisted.
3. I've been playing since DBC14 but never managed to get a decision overturned by DRS, the decision is always very obvious. Any tips on that?

1. This link may be of use, depending how you like to play: https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/around-the-world-in-80-pitch-sliders.112469/

2. I use semi-assisted fielding so I'm unsure on this one, but drop catches are in the game.

3. It is fairly difficult, I generally find the umpires to be fairly spot on. I've never really seen any blatant bad decisions, but I have managed to overturn decisions and annoyingly, the AI has also had a few overturned against me. Hard to replicate or offer anything concrete to you though.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
ODI, use pro. It seems weird but the best games I've had is on pro. NZ once hit me for 359/1... While I was able to get teams all out for sub 150 on legend consistently.

But then T20, I find Legend better. Go figure?

Not sure what is good for Test yet... would take a long time to figure out. I'll try a couple matches in the upcoming days I think though.

Yes you can over turn decision quite often just gotta be good at it. I do play a lot of hours but it certainly comes up often and when I play games where DRS is "not available" I got lbw calls that upon watching the ball tracking afterwords would have not hit the stumps. Just gotta be choosy.

Also... saving your challenge is a very good strategy. Wait 'till you really need it, sometimes it's very nice to have it for the last wicket and challenge anything that happens.

This one of my favs thats why I screenshot it. I was batting and got the LBW overturned! Millimetre from Umpire's call.

Attachments

• 1552247149_lbwreversed.png
    1552247149_lbwreversed.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread