No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
2 New Custom Kits the first one was all in game assets either then those logos and the second one was remade from a team that was shared that can no longer be found?
ID:notallowed173
the name is Pak Alt its the one with the big ant logo
JbBT24R.jpg

fZbudxa.jpg

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
2 New Custom Kits the first one was all in game assets either then those logos and the second one was remade from a team that was shared that can no longer be found?
JbBT24R.jpg

fZbudxa.jpg
Can you make a tutorial or is there one online which tells you how to make kits?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
JbBT24R.jpg

fZbudxa.jpg

Can you imagine if they actually used that top one in reality? People would start calling them Pepsistan. :lol

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
I think those are just recolour logos on the academy
This is very very true I was looking for the creator of the team in the academy so I could credit but I couldnt find the team again and it said the creator was "100" the first kit I custom made just via In Game Assets and then I added the logos(also from the same dude) the second kit is just a recolor, just go to logo creator and use Layers to make it

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is very very true I was looking for the creator of the team in the academy so I could credit but I couldnt find the team again and it said the creator was "100" the first kit I custom made just via In Game Assets and then I added the logos(also from the same dude) the second kit is just a recolor, just go to logo creator and use Layers to make it
I only figured that out because I am User ID: 100. ;) :wave

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think those are just recolour logos on the academy
Oh I was generally speaking if there was any tutorials on how to make kits lol, so it’s the in game editor and you just add logos to it? That simple?

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
that is amazing lad HAHA I reckoned it would be pretty hard to get that specific PSN name so the game was just glitching on me.Apologies on using your work without telling you I had no clue, if you want I can delete the kits.Just say the word.Also big thanks on the kits theyre great
I only figured that out because I am User ID: 100. ;) :wave

Users who are viewing this thread