Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

Beefybeef66

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.09
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test
Teams used: N/A
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A

Bug 1

Issue (one line description): Injuries not occuring

Bug description (detail):
Injuries no longer seem to appear in game. May be linked to tweaks how stamina works in game.

Also in the initial build players could retire hurt and this no longer seems to happen, probably linked.

Bug 2
Issue (one line description): AI Run outs and stumpings too rare

When playing against the AI run outs and stumpings are far too rare

Bug 3
Issue (one line description): Advanced ground shots not working

Advanced ground shots seem to have been removed from the game from previous versions

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Career Mode and Competition
Match Type: List A
Teams used: Victoria
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Incorrect number of matches played by South Australia and Victoria in the JLT One-Day Cup
Bug description (detail): I have noticed with the JLT Cup in game that Victoria only play four matches while South Australia play six, this is incorrect as in real life every team plays each other once only in a round robin format which means that each team plays five matches as there are six states. I have seen that the game has South Australia play against Western Australia twice in the tournament while Victoria don't play WA at all, the easy fix to this issue is for one of those games between SA and WA to be changed to VIC v WA so then it will be corrected with each state playing five matches each, against each other state once just like it should be.

Jack Bowerman

School Cricketer
Version: Latest

Bug:
Duckworth Lewis bug.
Required 5 runs to win then off for ran in a one day match. Came back needing 239 off 60 balls.
Game would then trigger the end of Match highlights after every ball.

Culmernation

Club Captain
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: 3 day match (club level)
Teams used: Generated Career teams
Ground: Generated Ground
Over Count: Throughout Innings
Issue (one line description): AI Playing of bouncers/shot balls
Bug description (detail): During a career innings whenever I pitched the ball short (bouncer or cross-seam) as a fast bowler the Ai would attempt a pull shot which always landed either at square leg or short fine leg, no matter the field. This meant I was able to get 9 for 9 as the Ai didn't seem to acknowledge the fact there were fielders in place for the shot. They also seemed unable to time it well as every single pull was a mistimed gentle scoop up in the air. It seems the Ai either need to learn to leave the ball if it's short and there are fielders in position or they need to be able to time it well enough to make infield redundant.

Addy

National Board President
Match Type: ODI vs England
Teams used: Star Player Career as Pakistan
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Game Crashing In the Menu
Bug description (detail): Choosing Star player for Career mode as Pakistan.
First match vs England ODI. As soon as AI forwards me to the first Match Day, It crashes in the middle of future forwarding to the Match day (in the menu). Every single time it happens. I have to restart the game.

Toshok

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.1024
Match Type: Club 3 Day, Club 50 Overs
Teams used: New Zealand club teams (Player team Porirua, AI team Te Aro)
Timing: Tenth wicket, as bowler
Issue (one line description): Incorrect dismissal method recorded
Bug description (detail): Several times when bowling (right arm wrist spin, if relevant), the ball has been edged onto the batsman's pads, which deflected up and was caught by either the wicketkeeper or a slip. If the player manually appeals for an LBW after pad contact but before the catch (e.g. the edge is fine or quiet and not heard, or like me you just get overexcited), the wicket will be awarded after the catch; but then the ball tracking "doodah" will show (in my case) "Line: Outside Leg" (Green), "Impact: Bat" (Green), "Wickets: Hitting" (Red), and then while the wicket is given due to a catch, as the tracker shows bat contact, the scoreboard will record the wicket as a given LBW anyway.

Not the biggest thing, but seemed a little odd - sorry for being so wordy in the description.

ASHES_FAN

Club Captain
Game Version: Patch1.08

Issue (one line description): invisible wall silly point
Bug description (detail): the batter played a shot and the ball just dropped in after hitting a invisible wall

Attachments

• 20190719_012059 (1).gif
    20190719_012059 (1).gif
    22.3 MB · Views: 11

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Game Version:latest patch
Game Mode: scenario
Issue (one line description): if i download 2 or 3 at once or even one and then go into scenario mode the xbox makes a humming sound and crashes
Bug description (detail): when downloading scenarios eg headingly 81 it crashes when i go into scenario mode.After i restart it says scenario couldn't be downloaded as some details have been changed or no longer available or words to that effect.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Game Version: latest patch
Match Type: Club 3 Day, Club 50 Overs
Teams used: barnet
Issue (one line description): no collision detection.
Bug description (detail): bowler continually walking through silly mid on after bowling and walking back to his mark.

Issue (one line description): inaccurate speed gun figures
Bug description (detail)when selecting to bowl a slow delivery you can see it slow from how the delivery is but the speed is still recorded at 87-88 mph.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Match Type: ODI vs SRL
Teams used: Star Player Career as Pakistan
Issue (one line description): Ground grass design not change as per settings
Bug description (detail): whcih ever grass design you select, everytime game starte with CROSS HATCH design instead any other design specifically stripe, verticle etc

Game Mode: NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Issue (one line description): Sweep shot to spinner not as per played shot
Bug description (detail): all shots/ball go towards leg umpire means square leg instead if your analog batting direction is even more towards fine leg, ball goes to square leg. ideally sweep shot depends on either u playing at square leg direction or fine leg, ball should go like that way like in ashes17 where its not happenidng at moment. I m not talking about square leg scoope shot, playing sweep shot and every time its more square.

sajeednp

Club Captain
Game Version: latest patch 1.10
Game Mode: Local Co-op
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Issue (one line description): No fielding option for 2nd player
Bug description (detail): Second player always need to do manual fielding, no option for fully assistance.

nails

Club Cricketer
Platform: Xbox one x
Game Version: latest patch 1.1.1.0
Game Mode: Original AShes series
Match Type: Ashes
Teams used: ENG v AUS
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: 30 ish
Issue (one line description): Only 3 players on the field
Bug description (detail): i was into the third innings Aus out for 85 , us about 300 them catching about 27 behind when i went to bowl with Stewart Broad and their were only 3 players on the entire field.....bowler, batsman and wicky. i tried to get through the over to see if it was a temporary glitch but the game actually crashed the xbox completely every time until of course i deleted all saves

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Got more issues with incorrect number of matches being played...

Platform
: PS4
Game Version: 1.10
Game Mode: Career Mode and Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: PAK-T20
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Incorrect number of matches played in the on disk equivalent of the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Bug description (detail): While playing career mode, when I got offered to play in the on disk equivalent of the PSL, I noticed that each team only played five matches during the regular season in a single round robin. This is incorrect as in real life each team plays ten matches, playing against each other twice in a double round robin.

Another similar bug...

Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: *Regarding Netherlands
Issue (one line description): Wrong international team in the 13-team ODI league
Bug description (detail): While playing international cricket in my career mode I have noticed that the schedule is correct as in line with the Future Tours Program (FTP), this includes having the Test championship and of course the schedule for the 13-team ODI league which consists of the 12 full member sides and the Netherlands. I got a notification saying 'do you want to be a part of the tour of Netherlands ODI series' so of course I accepted but when I advanced to the date of the first match it had Scotland as the team I was playing against in the series, although it said 'Tour of Netherlands' on the schedule for some reason I was playing Scotland so obviously the Scots have accidentally been put in as the 13th team rather than the Netherlands, which it needs to be changed to!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Custom Test Match
Teams used: Custom Teams
Issue (one line description): When Ball is hit late , it Loops up in the Air.
Bug description (detail): As stated above , this is more evident with Blue Balls and Yellow Balls. It defies the Laws if Physics, it should at worst be a bump ball as the bat is still coming down on the ball if played late , but catches are regularly taken off these late timed shots.[DOUBLEPOST=1564295913][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Match Type: Custom Test Match
Teams used: Custom Teams
Issue (one line description): Agressive Ground Shots goes Aerial
Bug description (detail): As stated above , this shot says its a grounded shot , but mostly goes aerial and results in catches if fielders are closer around the bat.

GTG

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: v0.1.1092
Match Type: Five5
Teams used: England (Default) vs India (Downloaded)
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count: 3
Issue (one line description): Only bowler and wicket-keeper fields for the team.
Bug description (detail): As stated above, only bowler and wicket-keeper fields and runs for the ball when the batsman hits it. The other fielders remain static. And at the start of next over, all the on-field players line up on the pitch!

20190801001536_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread