Requests Accepted FR862's creations

khan31

International Coach
Good work mate.

I've previously done a Fakhar Zaman model shared under Chapli-Kebaab. Is it possible to apply your playface to that model just to see how it looks?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Should @Llewelynf and I tell you who we are making next?
I don't understand why these face makers are doing players who are in the process of being done or have been already, surely the skills could be applied to the many missing players? Or I could provide a list of players i've shared who need improving, and upcoming players I want making!

Addy

National Board President
You people need to work on Bang/Ireland faces or domestic leagues.

Reactions: DAP

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I don't understand why these face makers are doing players who are in the process of being done or have been already, surely the skills could be applied to the many missing players? Or I could provide a list of players i've shared who need improving, and upcoming players I want making!

People can make whatever players they want but it is very weird that he does only Pakistan players (and Kohli) right until @Llewelynf and @Snowy do Shai Hope, then right away he does a Hope too.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
People can make whatever players they want but it is very weird that he does only Pakistan players (and Kohli) right until @Llewelynf and @Snowy do Shai Hope, then right away he does a Hope too.
I'm not saying they can't do who they want, but I wouldn't feel I was serving the community if all I did were 2005 England players for example. (That said when you do Windies 05, I look forward to your Fidel and Ravi Rampaul, they'll help me a lot) but there's plenty of leagues and teams untouched so i'd much rather see those done. As when I finish the County Project i'm moving onto face textures for the remaining Irish and Scottish players, and maybe some umpires if @Llewelynf isn't planning on any more

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm not saying they can't do who they want, but I wouldn't feel I was serving the community if all I did were 2005 England players for example. (That said when you do Windies 05, I look forward to your Fidel and Ravi Rampaul, they'll help me a lot) but there's plenty of leagues and teams untouched so i'd much rather see those done. As when I finish the County Project i'm moving onto face textures for the remaining Irish and Scottish players, and maybe some umpires if @Llewelynf isn't planning on any more

We could do with a Shakoor Rana and Dickie Bird playface - and a Fred Goodall just for @Mouseydread

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

The bold text is incredibly right. It’s just somewhat deflating when a previously uncreated player gets randomly created a few hours later...

Users who are viewing this thread