Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

Load FM

Club Captain
I've started a long term career mode series in Cricket 19. Today, in episode 2, we continue our early career struggles with the bat, showing action from a one day match and a T20 tie. We also get our first ever over with the ball, can we do something special with it?

Acmilan1990

School Cricketer

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hey man, I noticed you have the classic Pakistan team. Is this in career mode? How do you do this? I want to add these teams in ashes cricket 17 but not sure how as on the academy they aren’t listed

Nah these are just play now matches. It think mine are on the academy if you search username dale_toon

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing my new long term Cricket 19 Career. In episode 3, we re-join on the action on the verge of a first half century with the bat! Can we reach a massive milestone and put our poor batting form behind us?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 4 of my new batting career mode series from Cricket 19. Today, we're back for the second batting innings in our 3 day club match. We've got a relatively modest total to chase, can we produce an unbeaten stand to see our side home?

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 5 of my new batting career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we play a club T20 match with Leeds, showing our contribution with both bat and ball. Can we find some much needed consistency?

Load FM

Club Captain
I'm continuing with episode 6 of my new batting all-rounder career mode series from Cricket 19. In this episode, we focus entirely on our spin bowling for the first time in our career. We've been thrown into the attack at an interesting time in the 2nd innings of a 50 over match. Can we take a wicket and remain economical to help our club to victory? This one is quite a bizarre session!

Users who are viewing this thread