PC Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc4mp

School Cricketer
Hopefully not the end of time lol. My guess is closer to the end of August. I’m very tempted to go out and buy a Ps4 today. Watching all these Cricket 19 videos makes me super excited to play it. And then I get to BT Games and they don’t have the game in stock.

Ashes starts first of August. It will be out around the time the Ashes starts. So end of July or 1st or 2nd August.

dilshann121

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone any idea on the release date on pc???

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anyone have an idea when we are likely to see the game out on PC at all?

Just a shame to see this has been released for consoles but no news in regards to when us PC Gamers can enjoy the new release.

You only have to look on YouTube to see why its not released. 90% of comments on this game videos = please give download free beg free beg beg.

Tbh PC shouldn't get a version everyone wants it free lmao

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
You only have to look on YouTube to see why its not released. 90% of comments on this game videos = please give download free beg free beg beg.

big ant have dirty tricks for people who pirate the game

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am on PC and bought ever series 2014 2017, ashes , 2 big bash games

dilshann121

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Are we seriously waiting so long for a release date . Australia kicked of the World Cup and England are the new champions . So I guess waiting for a Ashes win for Australia before the release of PC version .

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
The amount of comments I delete asking for game name (it's in the title ffs) and download link is farked. Makes me question life.

Lmao yeah I see that on every channel showing gameplay. Its because they think its a mobile phone game. Lmao

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

Why should the rest of the world be prohibited from buying the game on PC because it’s heavily pirated in South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread