Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
At the moment do you think the pitches change how they should as the match progresses in terms of how they play...

Tbh I haven’t probably taken a game deep enough to be certain - pitch should be pretty good on day 3 still right?

The visuals of a grassy/dry pitch where I played my first match did change and it felt better to bat on as it got less grassy, but I was smashed and the game ended early day 3. The dusty pitch I think hasn’t deteriorated enough. It feels too good to bat on at the moment with not enough balls ripping.

This match at least should go well into day 4 so that will tell more.

Load FM

Club Captain
It's episode 4 of my long term Cricket 19 Batting all-rounder career. In this episode, we're back for the second batting innings in our 3 day club match. We've got a relatively modest total to chase, can we produce an unbeaten stand to see our side home?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Good game this Dave!

Better than good mate. I've no hesitation in saying it's the best of the 4 BA games, and by a distance. I've just live streamed every ball of 2 test matches, one ended in me getting smashed by an inns in less than 3 days, other I won by 49 on the 5th morning having been 152 behind on 1st inns.

There are issues sure, and some are quite big (AI mainly as ever in terms of fields, pitch progression) and some niggly bugs (new ball from both ends when match type says there's not) but they aren't really detracting from the overall effect - I'm loving the game

Users who are viewing this thread