Indian Domestic and IPL teams help

Don'tMindMe

School Cricketer
Hey guys

So I really can't seem to find an answer in the threads, so I got 2 questions

1. What the hell are the Indian Domestic teams? I've downloaded the North Zone Central Zone and all that jazz, but there's another Indian Domestic thing, 6 teams if I'm not mistaken. Which the hell are they meant to be?

I saw a download for Punjab while looks through someone's teams for download, I think @wasteyouryouth , are they those

2.Are the IPL teams already on there good? I'm not fussed on player likenesses, I already have almost every half-sensible international team downloaded and I don't mind if the trash players represent nothing like their IRL selves as I'm mainly using it for CM selection (I'll start in the UK). It's mainly kita I'm interested in

Thanks and sorry if that was a long read, I'm aware @Llewelynf is making IPL kits and I don't mind waiting for those, I'll start the Canadian league thanks to @chris24

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
There's two Indian leagues in the game - domestic and IPL. I shared my versions of the domestic based on the older zonal format. The Punjab team I've shared is a Pakistan domestic team.

Reactions: DAP

Don'tMindMe

School Cricketer
There's two Indian leagues in the game - domestic and IPL. I shared my versions of the domestic based on the older zonal format. The Punjab team I've shared is a Pakistan domestic team.
Great thanks!
Downloaded them, they look awesome: didn't realise the Punjab knew was for Pakistan

jeetu44

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can find my Karnataka team in Academy.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait, they've changed that zonal thing now?

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Ok domestic Indian cricket.

You have north zone west zone central zone east zone.

North zone

Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab

Etc you get the idea.

The other teams are the IPL

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If you really want to get a temporary fix for IPL in career. I just went to team manager, Indian Domestic and pressed Triangle on PS4. Clicked get best, got a temporary best from the academy with IPL Kits. That's just to get me through my first career.

Users who are viewing this thread