Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Miiike

School Cricketer
Is there any way to get more realistic scores when simulating? Seems like every inning I simulate there's multiple players with centuries.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no more patches... new game coming summer (England) 2019......
Good excuse for Big Ant not to fix their bugs. We paid for the game and try to support the developers. I’m sick and tired of hearing that a new game is coming and not to worry about the current game. Yes I will buy the new game but Ashes 17 could still be patched to make the game close to perfect.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Good excuse for Big Ant not to fix their bugs. We paid for the game and try to support the developers. I’m sick and tired of hearing that a new game is coming and not to worry about the current game. Yes I will buy the new game but Ashes 17 could still be patched to make the game close to perfect.
whahah Tell that to EA or every other gaming company..... they supported the game with 5 or so patches, and of course they will bring out a new game with exactly the same bugs which will probably not be fixed either....SOMEBODY PLEASE WORK ON THE ONLINE SIDE, its still very very bad!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Are there any good batting sliders? I either make it too easy or game feels too hard and off like for example no matter when I play a shot to spinners it's always too early and if I do it late it's too late...any decent sliders?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Was there ever a fix for the double ball bug? I'm speaking of the bug when you bowl to AI or bat yourself and when the ball connects with bat sometimes you see this red ball or what looks like a red ball come up for a split second...it's very annoying, makes me want to play DBC14

kushagra29

School Cricketer
Australia squad for Ashes 2019. Banned Trio recalled for the series

Squad: Tim Paine (c), Cameron Bancroft, Pat Cummins, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Mitchell Marsh, Michael Neser, James Pattinson, Peter Siddle, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, David Warner.

punnapramod

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Attached video is of AI playing this cricket shot as standard (hitting the ball onto the pitch). I tried all classic and standard batting controls but couldn't play this shot. Did anyone of you? If so, please let me know. [HASHTAG]#AshesCricket17[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#PS4[/HASHTAG]

Attachments

• GIF-190930_160621.gif
    GIF-190930_160621.gif
    10.5 MB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread