Cricket 19 General Discussion

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Main issue right now is that everyone online literally moves as far to the off side as they can then aims to slog it leg side pretty much anything you do makes zero difference it is either going for a 4 or six.
Have u found a way stop this??? No matter what i bowl, it goes for a six (i am not playing online.. am playing 2 player)

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Without looking at the speed can you differentiate slow and fast balls?

Yes there is a definite difference between the 151.2 Ball and the 140 ball when batting against it.

The 140 ball , when batting, actually "Feels" more like the old 125 ball of Ashes17 .

If this was what you were asking about ?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Yes there is a definite difference between the 151.2 Ball and the 140 ball when batting against it.

The 140 ball , when batting, actually "Feels" more like the old 125 ball of Ashes17 .

If this was what you were asking about ?
Yeah thats my point.. Just ignore the speed mentioned on the screen.. Thats how I play.. There are pitches in the game where you feel that similar kind of delivery speed where one is pacier than the other delivery.. And thats the beauty of the game and that you have to enjoy without looking at the speed rather feel the pace.. I know slow pace speed shown isnt right but it definitely is slow delivery in the way you play..

Also with regards to online and offline, how do you feel about legend hardest on online vs offline? Both Vs and Coop..

chaman82

County Cricketer
Yeah thats my point.. Just ignore the speed mentioned on the screen.. Thats how I play.. There are pitches in the game where you feel that similar kind of delivery speed where one is pacier than the other delivery.. And thats the beauty of the game and that you have to enjoy without looking at the speed rather feel the pace.. I know slow pace speed shown isnt right but it definitely is slow delivery in the way you play..

Also with regards to online and offline, how do you feel about legend hardest on online vs offline? Both Vs and Coop..

Yes putting the various HUD to off helps
But the speed things should be displayed correctly.

As discussed in the online thread , the main problem online is the easy bowling (getting all 6 bowls in any desired area) compared to challenging batting.

Have also requested for seperate difficulty for bowling and batting.

Again mentioning , the only go-to option strategy while bowling online is to bowl the change of pace slow fast bowls to confuse the batsman.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Yeah right..

I was asking for comparison of online vs offline gameplay in terms of how the ball pace feels.. Batsman timing feels and so on..

chaman82

County Cricketer
Yeah right..

I was asking for comparison of online vs offline gameplay in terms of how the ball pace feels.. Batsman timing feels and so on..
Feel same "if" connection is good.
Connection quality plays a major role

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer

As discussed in the online thread , the main problem online is the easy bowling (getting all 6 bowls in any desired area) compared to challenging batting.

Have also requested for seperate difficulty for bowling and batting.

Again mentioning , the only go-to option strategy while bowling online is to bowl the change of pace slow fast bowls to confuse the batsman.
Just to add crossseam effort balls with sliver perks it shows 151.2 online but actually it comes at 180 to 190 thats unplayable you have to premediate the shot before the bowler releases the bowl for fast and fast medium plus to add the straight drive goes in air and with close in fielders its just a catch.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Yeah right..

Its same on pro vetran and legend for bowling.
Only the timing window for batting reduced as you go higher.
Pro 60% edges
Vetren 75 % edges
Legend 95% edges
Online.

Amritkhaira

School Cricketer
Yeah right..

Offline vs online
Offine play now mode is good
With increased sliders for pace its really good.
I set minnimum speed 35
And max speed at 80
151.2 looks 151.2
Even the straight shots are grounded.
Very rarely it goes in air.

Every straight shots goes in air and close fielders dont miss any and outfielders miss many.
Pace is too high it shows 151.2 but actually speeds are much muck more then than may
Pro vetran or legend.
Got to PREMEDITATE to play fast and fast medium.
In a online match 97% balls are bowled crossseam with effort R2 button.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hmm ok.. Because when I played coop , I felt the online to be a level lower than offline , like Legend hardest felt maybe like hard or even pro level in terms of timing the shots..

Versus I need to play more but need players to do so.. Hopefully PC version is out soon..

Every straight shots goes in air and close fielders dont miss any and outfielders miss many.
Pace is too high it shows 151.2 but actually speeds are much muck more then than may
Pro vetran or legend.
Got to PREMEDITATE to play fast and fast medium.
In a online match 97% balls are bowled crossseam with effort R2 button.
Cross seam has that zip which is expected when it hits the soft part of the ball , extra bounce with movement if hits the seam.. Plunkett lives with that variation..

I dont know how of pre meditation is required to actually to make it possible.. But yeah when usual balls have certain pace cross usually gets something different to upright seam, thats what is likely to be replicated here..
--------------

Might seem like blaming the online mentality, but why not have a pure test match experience? Even ODI trying to play out all of 50 overs.. Then theres scope to defend as well..

Some shots do get the air on drives even in offline , would like that to be sorted but not sure how much of it is possible since there's always issue of that breaking something else which was fine.. Since majority of shots work fine , we ,might just have to live with it..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread