Ashes Cricket Community service disabled

Punterkhan

School Cricketer
Hi fellas,

So I have downloaded Ashes cricket by CODEX. I am waiting for Ashes 2019 for PC but it's not out yet so I just downloaded ASHES cricket for PC. I want to change the team kits, player faces etc can you please tell me how to do it?

When I try to create account for community login it says "SERVICE HAS DISABLED BY CODEX". Is there any patch file etc to get new kits, players and bats etc for Ashes 2017 PC.

Awaiting for your kid replies fellas. Thank you

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi fellas,

So I have downloaded Ashes cricket by CODEX. I am waiting for Ashes 2019 for PC but it's not out yet so I just downloaded ASHES cricket for PC. I want to change the team kits, player faces etc can you please tell me how to do it?

When I try to create account for community login it says "SERVICE HAS DISABLED BY CODEX". Is there any patch file etc to get new kits, players and bats etc for Ashes 2017 PC.

Awaiting for your kid replies fellas. Thank you

How/where did you buy it?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I have just downloaded it. I did not buy it cause I wanna buy Ashes 2019 for PC not the old one so that's why I have just downloaded from internet.

5. Illegal Activities
PlanetCricket does not allow the discussion of illegal activities, including but not limited to, asking for or posting pirated material or the posting details of how to obtain said material, or encoraging the piracy of cricket games or other material.

Users who are viewing this thread