Cricket 19 General Discussion

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
For some reason the effort ball only works occasionally and not at all for so.e bowlers.Is this a bug or as this always been the case?

djfromdiscord

School Cricketer
These are my slider settings: I only play longer formats though and have very competitive games. Batting is tough but rewarding and AI notch up decent scores depending on the pitch:

View attachment 224602 View attachment 224603 View attachment 224604 View attachment 224605 View attachment 224606[DOUBLEPOST=1563305698][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a typical scorecard: me bowling every single ball! Batting I am 17 for 1 after 11 overs in reply!

View attachment 224607

Hey man I never thanked you for this, I put these settings on and it really improved the game for me[DOUBLEPOST=1563935194][/DOUBLEPOST]Does the world championship/t20 happen once every year in Career or once every 4 years?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Been reading the comments above, don't think any game can cater to everyone's liking. Some might find too many edges as too little, I personally don't like it when I am able to drive on the up for a good length delivery in Tests and prefer more edges, also there are so many variables, weather, pitch conditions, skills, footwork etc. Best suggestion is, use the sliders and customize the game to your own preferences, it took me quite some time, until I hit that sweet spot.

Until you want to play Online, and there is no adjustments that you can make....

Users who are viewing this thread