gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How are we for stadiums on this? I'm a bit late to the party, but willing to help out.
The only real major ones I haven't found in the academy is Roseworth Terrace in Durham and Woodbridge Road for Surrey. All the other main home grounds and secondary home grounds/outgrounds are there.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The only real major ones I haven't found in the academy is Roseworth Terrace in Durham and Woodbridge Road for Surrey. All the other main home grounds and secondary home grounds/outgrounds are there.
I really should check the checklist thread and download the ones available.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Lancs updated with red T20 pants and an update to Saqib Mahmood (who I love as a bowler but hate as a playface)

Reactions: DAP

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Lancs updated with red T20 pants and an update to Saqib Mahmood (who I love as a bowler but hate as a playface)
Think you may need to reshare your teams as some of the players haven't shared correctly with a playface, for example Brett D'Oliviera. Great job on what you've done so far though.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Think you may need to reshare your teams as some of the players haven't shared correctly with a playface, for example Brett D'Oliviera. Great job on what you've done so far though.
You can download players individually, but I need to assign stadiums and bats when I get those and share anyway.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I've tried downloading these teams but some don't have their caps and unfortunately it cannot be edited.Is this a bug?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've tried downloading these teams but some don't have their caps and unfortunately it cannot be edited.Is this a bug?
Caps don't always show in the academy if a licensed player is captain. Trust me they are there.

Lancashire re-shared with updates to a few more playfaces. And Hampshire fully shared with bats thanks to @MateGaming, @wasteyouryouth and others.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
You can download players individually, but I need to assign stadiums and bats when I get those and share anyway.
I know you can download players individually, that's what I do when downloading playfaced players. I will search a player up under a username (normally) with the playface search option on, I'm saying that some of the players you said you have playfaced previously aren't appearing in the academy with a playface, they've been shared with missing playfaces so the face is all messed up. I believe some other creators have faced this issue before too, think it happened to Llewelyn when he first shared his Babar Azam.
Caps don't always show in the academy if a licensed player is captain. Trust me they are there.

Lancashire re-shared with updates to a few more playfaces. And Hampshire fully shared with bats thanks to @MateGaming, @wasteyouryouth and others.
Yeah unfortunately some of the licensed English players in particular don't wear a cap depending on what style the team's hat is. Same thing happened in Ashes Cricket with some licensed players not wearing caps while they were playing.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I know you can download players individually, that's what I do when downloading playfaced players. I will search a player up under a username (normally) with the playface search option on, I'm saying that some of the players you said you have playfaced previously aren't appearing in the academy with a playface, they've been shared with missing playfaces so the face is all messed up. I believe some other creators have faced this issue before too, think it happened to Llewelyn when he first shared his Babar Azam.

Yeah unfortunately some of the licensed English players in particular don't wear a cap depending on what style the team's hat is. Same thing happened in Ashes Cricket with some licensed players not wearing caps while they were playing.
I'll be resharing teams as I go along, if you can help with which players need looking at i'll do that

imported_beatle

Club Captain

I set up a game between Lancashire and Yorkshire.When Yorkshire came out to bat not one Lancastrian wore a cap.I've noticed Surrey also dont have caps.

Users who are viewing this thread