Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hmm I could try. Don’t have a lot time right now but maybe in a couple of weeks I might have a bit more. That too late?
nah your right mate whenever you can and even if you want too all up to you would love it

reyorton

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Reshared the 19 Chennai IPL Stadium and 19ipl feroz shah kotla stadium Now.Credit goes to the original uploaders I just edited it and Uploaded with few childish add boards and logos.. Please download and gave it a try .When you play please play as csk and Delhi.And also play a night game that will save you from extreme laugh.lol. Please Don't try to beat me up if it's funny.JUST ADVISE ME NOT TO DO IT FUTURE OK lol..cheers

Reactions: DAP

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Reshared the 19 Chennai IPL Stadium and 19ipl feroz shah kotla stadium Now.Credit goes to the original uploaders I just edited it and Uploaded with few childish add boards and logos.. Please download and gave it a try .When you play please play as csk and Delhi.And also play a night game that will save you from extreme laugh.lol. Please Don't try to beat me up if it's funny.JUST ADVISE ME NOT TO DO IT FUTURE OK lol..cheers
Mate this is not the stadiums thread. Post it there plz.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I did up a CCA centre. Feel free to edit and reshare...

Updated ads, some stands and other stuff. Pitch is now grassy/dusty, hard, very lush mainly for the colour, with little less than 1.0 friction because the ball wasn't rolling yet this is a very high scoring ground. This is one of the best pitches in the world at the moment except the boundary is waaaaaayyyyyyyy toooooooo small. Gayle and company hit the 2nd best T20 score on record. 276/3

Yeah I just put pitch friction to 0. (I also put it at 0 in settings too for all my games). But yeah this is the best way to simulate little too small ground I would think. I just had a entertaining game where I had to chase 182 to win (pitch friction was 0.75 for the stadium though, anyhow). I adjusted some of Chris' uniforms too. Turning out to look pretty cool. Sound of the bat just sucks, dunno why they changed that.

Attachments

• 1028630_screenshots_20190802195917_1.jpg
    1028630_screenshots_20190802195917_1.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

AMMSPORTS

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Brampton-Wolves New Update kit
share under Username majeed

Attachments

• sudio24214.jpg
    sudio24214.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 49

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I updated my version on Brampton to make it small. Oval plus short rope makes the boundaries really close like the real venue.

Rahat Bappy

School Cricketer
Kookaburra%EF%BF%BDiery-Beast-Brett-Lee-Cricket-Bat.jpg

Hey mate, great work on your bat creation !! Can you please make this bat ?

Users who are viewing this thread