Appeals

Stu R

School Cricketer
Hi I am totally new to the game. I have managed to get to grips with batting and bowling well at least by having set a low skill level and even managed to win my first T20 match.
The one thing I have not been able to work out is how to appeal. I had a few that were definately worth a shout. I did get a couple of cuaght behinds which makes me think that at lower skill levels the appeals are automatic? Following on from that (no pun intended) how do you review a decison?
Hope that makes sense and thanks in anticpation.

adamrg

School Cricketer
Hi I am totally new to the game. I have managed to get to grips with batting and bowling well at least by having set a low skill level and even managed to win my first T20 match.
The one thing I have not been able to work out is how to appeal. I had a few that were definately worth a shout. I did get a couple of cuaght behinds which makes me think that at lower skill levels the appeals are automatic? Following on from that (no pun intended) how do you review a decison?
Hope that makes sense and thanks in anticpation.
Press up on the D-Pad (console, dunno about PC), and it will be very obvious if you have the option. of a review.

Users who are viewing this thread