LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
How to get wickets in test cricket if bowler is a pacer.

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
this really needs to get into a FAQ category!!! The FEATURE is called DYNAMIC LINEUPS, ie of all the players in the career, players are picked on form, so the international team can be ANYONE.....who played well in your personal career mode....

I understand why this happens but really the current international squads should remain as they are now when a star player career begins. The ‘unknowns’ should then start to break into the side as time goes along.

zippygeorgeandben

School Cricketer
I can't believe Im starting my 3rd season and Im still a club cricketer. I'm playing on hard mode and it's a good challenge. My average is 36 but i'm still long way off on all 3 aspects. Any tips. I do the batting practice every other few games as I get a bit bored just caning it around the place.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I just cant understand whats happening to the AI generated lineups when i'm playing as virat kohli in career mode
I downloaded the top rated teams from academy for international category
then I downloaded top rated teams for ipl from academy
when downloading ipl teams I selected the option of keep current version and ignore new for same name players
then I started career mode as star player i.e. virat
when I started playing one of the international matches in that career there were 2 virat and 2 bumrah's playing the match
Can somebody plz explain to me whats happening?????

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I just cant understand whats happening to the AI generated lineups when i'm playing as virat kohli in career mode
I downloaded the top rated teams from academy for international category
then I downloaded top rated teams for ipl from academy
when downloading ipl teams I selected the option of keep current version and ignore new for same name players
then I started career mode as star player i.e. virat
when I started playing one of the international matches in that career there were 2 virat and 2 bumrah's playing the match
Can somebody plz explain to me whats happening?????
Nobody understands the concept of dynamic lineups --- u have XXX amount of players playing in your career mode, including the "top names" but everyone if playing ,matches, building up form and stats etc, the final international teams are picked by the computer based on the stats they generated dduring your career mode, the game does not care who is who, just picks on statsm hence you get unknowns playing international cause in your career mode they deserve to be there!!!!

its a FEATURE of BA cricket games, and wont go away
Also if you have two virats etc its because at the start of your career there were two players named that in your database of players, go through your lost and delete the duplicates before starting your career....

MateGaming

School Cricketer
In previous games (may just have been DBC14) you were able to play for different overseas teams each season, e.g. as an English player you had to stay with your county side for your whole career, but you could play in the Big Bash one year as the Strikers, and the Heat in the next year.

Has this feature been removed?

Load FM

Club Captain
I've just been selected at county level (Yorkshire) for the first time in my career and there are some really weird AI selection choices. David Willey was wicket keeper despite Jonny Bairstow being in the line up. In 2 matches the batting order was muddled all over the place, there were batsman bowling and bowlers in the top order. It all seemed a little bit strange. I know this is only an issue until we're made captain, but it's costing us wins at the moment.

Craig M

School Cricketer
Anyone varying their sliders to a decent level? I'm playing on default sliders as a bowler and conceding next to no runs but getting absolutely no wickets. Upping the difficulty on its own to Veteran has done next to nothing. Can anyone share their experiences? Don't think on T20 conceding 4-2-7-0 is a realistic game.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Definitely happy with my batting. I'm in my 2nd year with the QLD Bulls and am now JLT captain (TBH I don't want to be the capt but I wasn't sure if declining would impact my ability to make the national side). I did however promote Khawaja to opener so I could take the No3 spot (and doing a heck of a lot better than he is....in the game :) ).

Weird thing is, I got selected to play for a county side (I chose Middlesex, not sure why), then actually played the next game for them (in the middle of the Qld Shield season!!!). Weird as I thought they would be in the middle of winter = no cricket. Anyway only played 1 game then nothing. Currently averaging 404 lol...yes 404....6 games, 5 innings, 5 NOs :) I'm not a slogger. I find its probably easier to do IRL than trying to time it in the game. Hopefully make the Aussie team for the Afghanistan test then tests against India. Yeeha!!!

If I could make changes to the game as it is:
1. I'd make batting a bit harder (I'm on Hard atm);
2. I would randomise the fields/weather/pitch. When i played the County match, I didn't change the default so suddenly Middlesex is playing Warwickshire at Allan Border field in QLD!!

Users who are viewing this thread