Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
How to WALK to take a single (PC)? anybody experienced? I have tried but no luck. Please advice.
I dont think there is any option to do so.. Walk option is there only for cases where umpire doesnt give you out but you choose to walk..

rohitsharma_MI

School Cricketer
I dont think there is any option to do so.. Walk option is there only for cases where umpire doesnt give you out but you choose to walk..

But there is an option listed in -> controls->Running between wickets->WALK (when you press the up arrow button as per the image)

Crowsy

School Cricketer
Does anyone have the wrong players being called in commentary? I was playing as England and chose to have Ali come out as next batsman but the commentary said he was Morgan, lol. Did it on next player as well.

PS. Going back to the mixed Female/Male Cricket teams I don't think you could have active Pro men's cricketers as it would be unfair but maybe they could have retired Men cricketers to even it up?

Sahil70

Club Captain
was playing a test IND(me) v SL (AI) at the in game Colombo ground. I batted 1st and made 600/8 dec, then bowled out SL for 184 and enforced the follow on. However on the ground big screen scoreboard it was displaying as SL 8/600 and whatever in it second inns, and IND 184

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Anyone have any tips on how to bowl in the death overs of an ODI? Nothing I do works :D. I usually manage to keep the run rate between 3 and 4 from overs 1 to 40, but then I always get hammered in the last 10. I've tried a variety of different tactics/field placements/etc.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone have any tips on how to bowl in the death overs of an ODI? Nothing I do works :D. I usually manage to keep the run rate between 3 and 4 from overs 1 to 40, but then I always get hammered in the last 10. I've tried a variety of different tactics/field placements/etc.
slower balls work best for me yorker keep changing your lengths

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have noticed extraordinary THICK edges. Is there anyway to fix as facing fast bowlers, AI batsmen play a shot (thick edge) and that goes to 6 and its very frequent.

Also stadiums that are downloaded all have one lawn pattern that's diamond design irrespective of settings where as its ok to game stadiums.

One more observation, sweep shot to spinners always goes to square leg instead of direction input i.e. if it played to fine leg or backward square leg, shot played to square leg.

Thanks in advance

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Does anyone have the wrong players being called in commentary? I was playing as England and chose to have Ali come out as next batsman but the commentary said he was Morgan, lol. Did it on next player as well.

PS. Going back to the mixed Female/Male Cricket teams I don't think you could have active Pro men's cricketers as it would be unfair but maybe they could have retired Men cricketers to even it up?
Go to manage players and select the players and change their commentary names.

Users who are viewing this thread