relaxedanderson's 'Back to the 90s'

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the real world, I have all the 1993 shirts except for Hampshire

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Can’t wait for Nottinghamshire. Your work is amazing mate.

There you go, Nottinghamshire are up. I've had to cheat and use the current logo for them as there is no way I have the time, skill or patience to do the old one.

Funny old team Notts. It wasn't until I started doing this that I realised just how few of their players from the 90s I remember. Obviously the likes of Cairns and Lewis, Tim Robinson, and I know Derek Randall and Bruce French by reputation though I never saw them play. But the rest, absolutely no memory.

Still, I got to learn some things doing this; like Andy Afford who took over 100 more wickets in his career than he scored runs! Even Mark Robinson didn't manage that one.

Last edited:

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Also, just to let you all know, I've started work on the 1997 teams as well (the year the mighty Glamorgan won the County Championship this time). These should come through a lot quicker than the 1993 ones since half the players just carry over from 93 and the kits are a piece of piss because they're all the same design so it's just a matter of changing the colours.

97.jpg Lancashire vs Leicestershire 2.jpg

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
I'm doing Surrey at the moment. Everything's going in alphabetical order so I can keep track of where I am. Of course, this means that Yorkshire will be the last team done.

Craig White is my target. Last man in the last team.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
I think, when I'm done with this, I'll upload a "Worst of the 90s" team.

Nick Derbyshire
Steve Sylvester
Andrew Fothergill
James Williams
Andy Cottam
Stuart Phelps
Andrew Jones
Neil Sargeant
Alex Barnett
Jason de la Pena
John Hughes

Basically, a team so bad that, if they were playing the current England team, they would struggle to score more than 450 runs in the first innings and would only be good enough to bowl England out for about 170.

A proper joke of a team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread