Cricket 19 TXPK Creator

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
cricket19_txpk_creator.jpg

How TXPK files works is, Ive divided the list of textures into groups in the "TXPK_File_Indexes.csv". So for example if you want to edit one single texture in this list, you will have to add all the texture in that list to make the txpk as the same as the original.

You will have to place all those textures in the "txpk" folder with or without corresponding folders, like so -

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_col.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_nrm.dds.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_mat.dds.dds

or like this with folders -

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_col.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_nrm.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_mat.dds

Then edit the fileIndexes.txt file and add the file path and index number to those group of textures found in the "TXPK_File_Indexes.csv". So for the top group of textures, it will look like so -

props\microphone\textures\microphone_col.dds,42240
props\microphone\textures\microphone_nrm.dds,42240
props\microphone\textures\microphone_mat.dds,42240

Then once that's done, save the txpk file to what ever name you want and place it in the blobset creator folder "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\txpk" folder and create the blobset.

I've added a new option to add the textures to the txpk folder instead of doing it manually now. Just click on (Add Textures) then pick your extracted blobset folder - (Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset) a list will pop up with all the texture groups you want to add, just search for the one you want then double click it.

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator.zip

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
cricket19_txpk_creator.jpg

This will create a TXPK file from multiple dds files.

How To Use:

How TXPK files works is, Ive divided the list of textures into groups that you will need to place in the txpk folder in the "TXPK_File_Indexes.csv".
So for example if you want to edit one single texture in this list, you will have to add all the texture in that list to make the txpk as the same as the original.

you will have to place all those textures in the "txpk" folder with or without corresponding folders, like so -

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_col.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_nrm.dds.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\microphone_mat.dds.dds

ect....

or like this with folders -

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_col.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_nrm.dds
Cricket 19 TXPK Creator\txpk\props\microphone\textures\microphone_mat.dds

Then edit the fileIndexes.txt file and add the file path and index number to those group of textures. So for the top group of textures, it will look like so -

Then once that's done, save the txpk file to what ever name you want and place it in the blobset creator folder "Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\C19Mods\txpk" folder and create the blobset.

Cricket 19 TXPK Creator.zip
i dont get how to get the file indexes

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Cricket 19 TXPK Tools has been updated v0.0.1.2

I've added a new option to add the textures to the txpk folder instead of doing it manually now. Just click on (Add Textures) then pick your extracted blobset folder - (Cricket 19 Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset) a list will pop up with all the texture groups you want to add, just search for the one you want then double click it.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia

when you make a field logo replacement how do you get the weird textture over tthe top

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Hi wouldy. When I go to add textures I keep getting "this is the wrong extracted files directory" is that because I did the blobset creation to a custom location because I ran out of room on my SSD?

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi wouldy. When I go to add textures I keep getting "this is the wrong extracted files directory" is that because I did the blobset creation to a custom location because I ran out of room on my SSD?
Pretty sure it has to be the game location

Bluebagger

International Coach
Pretty sure it has to be the game location

Is that in my documents? I ran out of room on the SsD extracting the Blobset because it’s like 50gb so I installed it on the other drive

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Is that in my documents? I ran out of room on the SsD extracting the Blobset because it’s like 50gb so I installed it on the other drive
it should be altogether on your other drive

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
@Wouldubeinta what textures do i need to get boundary ropes in the game?

Bluebagger

International Coach
I've watched the video and don't really get it. I want to add a custom logo as a test run, so I created the blobset as shown in the video and I go to "add texture" but logos aren't found in the add texture screen. I think I've missed a step but I did everything in the video as shown.

Users who are viewing this thread