The Ashes (Australia tour of England)

Who will take the urn in the 2019 Ashes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Great day of cricket for Australia. Bowlers hitting the right length and bowling beautifully with a fit Starc on the bench ready if necessary. Best test batsman in the world to come next match, Paine keeping and captaining beautifully(could do with some runs though). This series could've gone either way from the start due to the fragile batting lineups of both teams. It's much more entertaining to see ball dominate in red ball cricket rather than bat. What a time to be alive :D

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeh, not looking good for England. With 2 full days to go, runs are not an issue. Can England survive though? I do not think so.

Would be incredible if England end up winning this.

D

Dutch

Yeh, not looking good for England. With 2 full days to go, runs are not an issue. Can England survive though? I do not think so.

Would be incredible if England end up winning this.
If they survive they win: no draw possible I would say.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
That delivery to Roy was an absolute peach!! What's up with Pat Cummins batting though? He was good enough to bat at 7 a year back!

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So according to Mark Nicholas in the lunch time break coverage, the balls being used in this series are the same as the ones they used against India last summer and apparently they have more of a proud seam... and old Ricky Ponting reckons it’s difficult to explain why the pitch is still playing the way it is even though the weathers been quite dry???

And has there ever been more Batsman hit in the head in 2 3/4 tests before???

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they survive they win: no draw possible I would say.
Not even a remote chance of rain playing spoilsport? You know, it's England after all.

Users who are viewing this thread