Creating local team

Baz75

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello , would anyone be as kind to tell me if it’s possible to create a custom team like a village team with own player names and kit and play against teams in the game any information on how to do this if it’s possible would be nice , thanks

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello , would anyone be as kind to tell me if it’s possible to create a custom team like a village team with own player names and kit and play against teams in the game any information on how to do this if it’s possible would be nice , thanks

all done in the academy section - create player, create team etc.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England

Yes, you can create a team including name, kits and stadium etc. If you’re making your own village team then you’ve got to create all the players (Name, look, skills, shirt number etc) and put them in your squad then you can play in matches, competitions etc.

That’s basically what I did way back in DBC14.

HookmeisterG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just wondering can you make a team with just 12 players or do you need to go 15+ as been reading 2 versions.
Thanks...

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yea last year someone made wwe.

You can make your local team. Team players stadium

Users who are viewing this thread