PC online co-op

smth77

School Cricketer
It's absolutely unplayable and game breaking. I'm very disappointed as at least ashes cricket 17 did not have these game breaking bugs that just ruins game.
Let me list a few bugs for you to know what I'm talking about.
1. Whenever a fielder makes contact with the ball just right after the ball hits the boundary it has to be almost simultaneous (which happens a lot since they don't dive on the boundary now) it is awarded as 8 runs. And the worst part if that isn't bad is that if this thing occurs at the last ball of the over the current bowler would keep bowling for what it seems infinite amount of deliveries. And there is nothing you can do since the game does not save automatically once an over has started and boom there goes your game you've just invested an hour on. To shambles. No result. So frustrating.
2. The Ai in t20 doesn't even look for singles. Its either 4,6 or out. What kind of Ai is this? They don't even take singles if the ball goes to the boundary fielder. Its just 4 or 6 for these people. Had an innings where ai literally only took 4-5 runs from singles whole innings.
3. The runout bug is still there where they just randomly go out of the crease for some reason after completing a run. It happens more with the ai than human player but it has happened to me twice now. And while were on the topic of runnings. Sometimes when I press x to run it does not want to go and instead goes runs back and grounds its back in the opposite direction which sometimes denies easy singles.
4. So. many. edges. Idk what is it with these edges but needs to be tone down a bit. I understand edges occur but not 3-4 times in an over.
I am disappointed with my purchase even doe I do enjoy the batting more than ashes cricket 17 but the online co-op experience or the online experience has let me down. I hope some body looks in to these things and for very least do something about that game breaking bug.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
1.) Awarded as 8 runs hasnt happened so far for me.. Infinite bowling hasnt happened but in this case would suggest the one in non striker to Alt+F4 and the striker to save, as striker is the one who should invite the next time you want to resume the match..

2.)Bowling to AI means fun out of the game for me so we prefer batting for both sides.. Using Franco tweak we change sides simultaneously and boom you are batting for opposition as well..

3.) The non striker sleeps , drinks, eats outside crease and its a known issue , hopefully solved with patching.. And even that non striker going back and then running makes it harder to complete singles in some cases and not being able to take doubles when its on offer..

4.)Thats something which needs a balance, I agree.. The game is just run by Bowler, batsman and the WK behind.. I have seen first slip bringing a bean bag with him to chill in first slip region.. :p

I just suggest you not to take the game too seriously , yes its a game we all love and love to play a game of it but there are moments it can get to your nerves and you just seconds away from Alt+F4.. But on the other side there are sessions where you feel its absolute pleasure to play the game.. Hopefully patches in the future makes it better.. :thumbs

smth77

School Cricketer
1.) Awarded as 8 runs hasnt happened so far for me.. Infinite bowling hasnt happened but in this case would suggest the one in non striker to Alt+F4 and the striker to save, as striker is the one who should invite the next time you want to resume the match..

2.)Bowling to AI means fun out of the game for me so we prefer batting for both sides.. Using Franco tweak we change sides simultaneously and boom you are batting for opposition as well..

3.) The non striker sleeps , drinks, eats outside crease and its a known issue , hopefully solved with patching.. And even that non striker going back and then running makes it harder to complete singles in some cases and not being able to take doubles when its on offer..

4.)Thats something which needs a balance, I agree.. The game is just run by Bowler, batsman and the WK behind.. I have seen first slip bringing a bean bag with him to chill in first slip region.. :p

I just suggest you not to take the game too seriously , yes its a game we all love and love to play a game of it but there are moments it can get to your nerves and you just seconds away from Alt+F4.. But on the other side there are sessions where you feel its absolute pleasure to play the game.. Hopefully patches in the future makes it better.. :thumbs
Well when 8 runs is rewarded it suddenly switches to the next ball without any replay so alt+f4 does not help since the ball gets saved. And it is game breaking atleast for me since I cant do much about it and the game is pretty much wasted

Attachments

• cricket 19 bug.jpg
    cricket 19 bug.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 25

smth77

School Cricketer

What is franco tweak btw? can it used for online co-op?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Well when 8 runs is rewarded it suddenly switches to the next ball without any replay so alt+f4 does not help since the ball gets saved. And it is game breaking atleast for me since I cant do much about it and the game is pretty much wasted
Attach your save file in such cases .. And so far I havent faced that.. If it happens in all matches then add the details of which ground , format, teams used, overs it occurs in.. To try and replicate the issue..

What is franco tweak btw? can it used for online co-op?
https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-hacks.113679/

In the above link there's a file , download that and use it when in game to unlock the locked options under settings.. So while playing online co-op you can press the "Start" button and that would unlock the side select option.. Now you can bat for other side as well...And both players should do this and at the same time to avoid the game to crash..

Users who are viewing this thread