GOLF The Golf Club 2019

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Did anyone end up picking this up? Been a long time since I've played a golf game, on sale on Steam at the moment, guessing for not much longer.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Did anyone end up picking this up? Been a long time since I've played a golf game, on sale on Steam at the moment, guessing for not much longer.
I have it. It's okay for a golf sim. Stunning visuals and PGA tour is fun. A few issues but worth it.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Agreed very nice game can play a round in about half an hour plenty for the casual as well as the hardcore.As long as you a not a 3 click golf fan

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Bit late to the party on this one, didn't know these forums had a sports game section haha!

I really enjoy TGC 2019, it is very sim based and feels very rewarding to hit good shots and put a solid round together. I've released a course using the course designer that was fairly reasonable, that was pretty good as well.

If anyone ever fancies a round, I'll happy play. I have been tempted to set up a society on there as every one I've seen has people shooting -15 and more for 18 holes. I've no time for that, it really isn't realistic at all!

I play on PS4 btw :)

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is this game any good , are courses created like Augusta , looking for some lockdown inspiration :)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I haven't played much, but I do like the game.

From what I've read, Augusta was removed at the request of the AGNC.

D

Deleted member 193590

Is this game any good , are courses created like Augusta , looking for some lockdown inspiration :)

I love it,try to play a round or two everyday.Every course you can think of is available even Augusta is still there if you know how.
One thing though it's tough,much tougher than tiger woods or rory.

D

Deleted member 193590

Do tell. How do I find Augusta?

Go to online society's
Click on join society
On the first page you should see Apexhounds club click on it
Don't bother paying the joining fee just scroll across to schedule
Then click L2 on ps4 don't know Xbox button choose season 2 scroll down to April 8th you'll see ####### national tour click more options △on ps4 scroll down to course details and favourite it.it's now yours to play when you want.
Also if you go back and choose season 1,scroll down to Dec 7th you'll see ######## 18 pins that's the par 3 course they play the day before.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Hmm, I don't see the Apexhounds club on the first page, and when I search for it, it says No Results Found. I'm on Steam, but I thought all courses and other data were multi-platform.
This is my first page:
20200421145153_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 193590

Hmm, I don't see the Apexhounds club on the first page, and when I search for it, it says No Results Found. I'm on Steam, but I thought all courses and other data were multi-platform.
This is my first page:
View attachment 231699

The full name is TheApexHound's club with an avatar of a wolf.
If you still can't find it click on the TGCTOURS PGA tour club the masters is season 2 April 7th called ######## Tournament.But this tour doesn't have the par 3 course.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The full name is TheApexHound's club with an avatar of a wolf.
If you still can't find it click on the TGCTOURS PGA tour club the masters is season 2 April 7th called ######## Tournament.But this tour doesn't have the par 3 course.

I've found the TheApexHound's club, but the only season is the Current Season, and that's empty.

The other method works. Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 193590

I've found the TheApexHound's club, but the only season is the Current Season, and that's empty.

The other method works. Thanks again.

Glad you found it.
If you look on the other tours I'm sure you could find the par 3 course,just look for a load of #### with par 3 or 18 pins.
Strange how the Apex seasons weren't there.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I love it,try to play a round or two everyday.Every course you can think of is available even Augusta is still there if you know how.
One thing though it's tough,much tougher than tiger woods or rory.

Many thanks, I’ll give it a go , and looking forward to the challenge as Rory PGA tour was very easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread