Academy Q&A

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Too many people pay attention to that. Like Llewelyn says, it's the individual ratings that matter.

What I've also noticed, since doing a lot more skilling, is how people jump up and down the rankings by altering perks. It's kind of obvious it would happen, they are skill buffs, but interesting to see the difference it makes.

Aye the perks make a huge difference. From having made and skilled about 150 players you learn not to pay much attention to overall. Most batsmen or bowlers will be lucky to be over 75

fezza

Club Captain
So say for batting, is there a guide to skill scaling somewhere? For batsmen I have assumed it is something like this:

80+ World class / legend
70+ International
60+ Good county player / Good Associate nation
50+ County journeyman / Moderate Associate nation
40+ Minor counties

Paul Lewis

School Cricketer
Hey all, sorry if this is already in this thread somewhere I can't find the answer anywhere! \
I've just created an entire team from scratch and want to use them in the career mode (or any mode for that fact!) and at the moment the team is not appearing anywhere and the "Lineup" option is locked??

I'm using the Nintendo Switch - can anyone help?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
can we change pitchads in game? If so how? can some one pls help.
You mean the pitch markings which are on grass or the ads which are on the adboards?Both can only be changed on user created stadiums not the licensed ones.

Godamasu

Club Captain
BNG..
well guyz there are 4000+ players available in academy that offers playfaces, but almost every teams (most downloaded) doesn't have playfaced Players so I have to download all playfaced players each by each which will take forever.
is there any way I can download all playfaced with few clicks? don't suggest GET BEST.
sorry for poor English, will appreciate the help. Thank You

joe2517

Club Captain
Screenshot (130).png Can someone help me with this? I am trying to make changes to sightscreen but when I open with paintshop the picture is not the same as original why is that? I have marked them with black arrow. The black part on the sightscreen is not there the wheels I mean on the original picture.

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
can we add a team to the pakistan domestic teams? the new structure had six teams instead of five

swisscheese

Club Captain
i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the boundry rope and stumps? did they take tht feature out? i thought it was in match type designer. anyone have any ideas

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the boundry rope and stumps? did they take tht feature out? i thought it was in match type designer. anyone have any ideas
Only possible on PC and through blobset only.

Rath0re

School Cricketer
i want to learn how add custom uniform texture any tutorial please like this i share a screen shotScreenshot_2019-12-09-08-57-32-170_com.android.chrome.png

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello everyone. I have few queries. I just bought Cricket 19 and I really wanted to add new teams via Cricket Academy. Now is there anyway I can add more International teams? For example I downloaded Bermuda but for some reason I am just unable to add them in International List. Is there any way I can do that?

Also is there way I can edit World Cups for Career Mode so that more International Teams can take part instead of 10?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread