Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Platform: XBOX
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: 50 over
Teams used: Middlesex
Ground: Lords
Issue (one line description): Made captain for 50 over tournement.Can select team but i am not partaking in the toss.

Bug description (detail):Made captain for 50 over tournement.Can select team but i am not partaking in the toss.Also despite playing at Lords which is an official ground it tells me i am running in from the randwick end .

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can any one facing the same issue as i am facing ?
I am changing the grass type to vertical, stripe or even none in setting ( for custom grounds) but i am only getting diamond cutting grass when game starts.

How can i change grass cutting shape to something which is not diamond in stadium editor ?

For all custom downloaded grounds i am getting only diamond shape grass cutting even after changing it to anything which is not diamond.

Please help !

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Platform: Steam (with xbox one controller)
Game Version: v0.1.1116
Match Type: First Class/Test
Teams used: While playing as captain of any team
Ground: Any stadium
Over Count: At the end of first innings, if opponent team (AI) is behind by more than 200 runs
Issue (one line description): Option to enforce follow on does not appear on screen.
Bug description (detail): Every time in career mode while playing as captain in a first class or test match, when the opponent (AI) team has been bowled out in the first innings and is behind by more than 200 runs, the option to enforce the follow-on does not appear on screen, and when i press 'A' to continue, the decision is made completely randomly (sometimes the follow-on is enforced and sometimes it is not). I had noticed this problem in the older games too, so I'm afraid this is a recurring issue and it would be nice to know if any fix is coming anytime soon.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Mode: Competition (Local Co-op)
Match Type: T20 & T20I
Teams used: Custom and IPL
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Bowlers with Malinga action break the stump from around the stumps.
Bug description (detail):
For some reason, Bowlers with slingy Malinga action break the stump when bowling from around the stumps and then the game goes into limbo where no button works. The only option is to exit the match and resume again. I've experienced this with a custom player. This is avoided if I go wider of the stumps.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Match Type: 50 over
Teams used: Middlesex
Ground: ANY
Issue (one line description): Caught and bowled quite often not given out.

Bug description (detail):Once or twice an innings i have a caught and bowled not given out.I have checked the replay and it clearly goes from from bat to hand without hitting the ground yet given not out .Also happens with edges sometimes.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: Latest patch
Game Mode: Online
Issue (one line description): Lagged at the end of the over resulting in an infinite over
Bug description (detail): There was significant lag the last ball of the over, resulting in the over continuing endlessly. Attempting to change bowler or take/decline a review results in the game freezing irrecoverably

Attachments

• 20190926214604_1.jpg
    20190926214604_1.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 14

Cricket master 307

School Cricketer
atform: Xbox One
Game Version: V0.1.1098
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: T20
Teams used: India Australia
Ground: MCG
Over: end of game
Issue (one line description): I played for Australia, I made 122 in 12 overs, because of rain delay, then India made 2 runs and somehow won the game

Khanage

School Cricketer
In the latest update when playing 2 players offline (PS4) - the fielding radar flips 180 degrees as soon as a shot is played. It is very frustrating.

This was not an issue before the latest patch.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC - Steam
Game Version: Latest patch
Game Mode: Any
Issue (one line description): Field radar is inverted after shot is played while batting
Bug description (detail): If running camera is kept as Broadcast 3, the field radar gets inverted once the shot is played and makes it difficult to judge running between the wickets especially in cases when the ball travels faster than the camera pan...

Kind request to fix it in the next update...

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Platform: PC
Game Version: Latest version
Game Mode: All
Issue (one line description): Field radar gets inverted as the ball hits the bat
Bug description (detail): In all game modes, field radar gets inverted after the ball hits the bat which makes it really difficult to know where the ball is going and where the fielders are.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: All
Issue (one line description): Unable to change team selection.
Bug description (detail):Another bug seems to happen in 2 player Play Now games. After selecting your teams, if someone wants to go back and choose another team instead, it kind of locks the controllers and neither player can go back to the team selection page. Anyone else getting this one?

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Ashes (Single Player)
Issue (one line description): My fielders have all disappeared off the radar, except bowler.
Bug description (detail): Re-loaded my 5th Ashes test and all my fielders seem to have disappeared off the radar except the bowler. You can see one other off the radar further away, then as soon as I go to bowl, the game crashes. This happens every re-load. Very disppointing to not be able to continue an Ashes, especially considering this is my 5th test!

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Platform: PC Steam
Game version: Latest Patch
Game mode : Career mode
Issue (One line description) : Save game file showing corrupt
Detailed bug description: I played this beautiful game for hours in career mode. I played through 7 seasons. Was captain of international team in all formats. But yesterday after a long day when I tried to open. It showed save game file corrupt. Cant be loaded. What to do now? Help needed BA.

Users who are viewing this thread