relaxedanderson's 'Back to the 90s'

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There you go, all done.

Just uploaded Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire.

374 players in all. Every player to have represented a county in First Class or ListA cricket in the glorious summer of 1993.

I'm going to have a rest now.

I may or may not do the 1997 teams but if I do then I won't be uploading them in dribs and drabs like this one. I'll just do all of them and upload them in one go.

Again, thanks to anyone whose logos, players, bats or grounds I've borrowed to do this. Great work all!

D

Dutch

There you go, all done.

374 players in all. Every player to have represented a county in First Class or ListA cricket in the glorious summer of 1993.

I may or may not do the 1997 teams but if I do then I won't be uploading them in dribs and drabs like this one. I'll just do all of them and upload them in one go.

Again, thanks to anyone whose logos, players, bats or grounds I've borrowed to do this. Great work all!
Amazing effort mate!

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
This is fantastic. Big thanks for taking the time to do this.Started a 020 between Middlesex 93 and Essex 93 .Middlesex win toss and bowl first Gooch bowled first ball by Angus Hussain bamboozled by Tuffnel for 2.Middlesex need 162 for glory.

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@relaxedanderson this is tremendous and so helpful

Cheers BD!

I keep meaning to get around to finishing the 1997 sides and, by extension, the combined 90s teams. But a combination of a ludicrous workload at work and big jobs needing completing around the house, it - and the game in general - has dropped way down my to-do list.

Maybe when the season starts and things quieten down in work I'll crack on with it.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
There you go, all done.

Amazing stuff!!!

Users who are viewing this thread