Career Mode Talk

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh man, I finally got around to trying out the pro mode for AC19 and wow....now i can't get enough of it. I"m so glad they got rid of the old silly 'look up/down' etc....took a while to get used to actually blocking esp against spinners but man I'm timing shots so much better now

Reactions: DAP

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am doing great in career mode so far, my TV broke so haven't played alot lately.
My battling and bowling skills is improving but fielding is still the same, hope they can find a way to improve fielding skill easily.

Reactions: DAP

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Guys just a quick FYI. Please back up your career mode saves. My game crashed (dreaded blue screen) and I lost all my progress. Bigant tried to help and in particular Matt from their support team but nothing could be done.

Don't want anyone else to have the same problem so back up your save files :thumbs

Divesh Khuman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Guys just a quick FYI. Please back up your career mode saves. My game crashed (dreaded blue screen) and I lost all my progress. Bigant tried to help and in particular Matt from their support team but nothing could be done.

Don't want anyone else to have the same problem so back up your save files :thumbs

Same happened with my Game too ,Please can anyone help ????

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When I start a career mode as a new player for India, player goes straight into First Class (Ranji Trophy) and First Class Stats are updated .
This is wrong since these Ranji Trophy players are all together different set of players and have some Internationals playing as well.
But here the quality of cricket in Ranji is shown as worse with all AI Auto generated players.

Do anoybody know how to change my stats of Career mode from First Class cricket to Club Cricket?

While I started the career and edited team to make their grade as OTHER but still the stats goes into First Class only.

Any suggestions please?

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

After how many seasons this happened to you?

Savz27

School Cricketer
Hi all, just wondering if all real life players will be still in the respective teams by the time you to progress to international level?? Or will it be made up of re-generated players??

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Hi all, just wondering if all real life players will be still in the respective teams by the time you to progress to international level?? Or will it be made up of re-generated players??

If you play starting with selection level easiest for club games and make it to Normal or Easy when you reach the Domestic. Then probably high chances of playing with current teams.
Dont play with HARD or HARDEST it will take 4-5 years to get into International Level and 50% players would have retired and 30% would have lost the skills.

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
I don’t know whether it is just how I play, but form seems to play a big part in career mode. I had a run of 5 game where I didn’t get over 35, but then gradually began to go for 50, 60, 70 runs each innings, leaving me now in a purple patch with 4 centuries in as many games, including my current 229* and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread