Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
My new Durham side includes Angus Robson who signed recently. And Hampshire look for one with the Virtus logos on the T20 shirt.
@SMIFFYLFC79 you will be pleased to know i've updated the shared Durham side with the OD logo instead to differentiate between the versions

Trevin

Club Cricketer
Hey @Kiko_97 Aron Nijjar is named A N-Censored in your latest Essex share. Not sure if it's intentional or something you missed but I felt like I should let you know.

Attachments

• Cricket 19 2019-09-01 7_55_48 PM.png
    Cricket 19 2019-09-01 7_55_48 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 45

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Hey @Kiko_97 Aron Nijjar is named A N-Censored in your latest Essex share. Not sure if it's intentional or something you missed but I felt like I should let you know.
I am aware, there is nothing I can do it is just Big Ant's censoring.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
For those wondering where an update is, i'm taking a bit of time off from playfacing and i'm waiting for @wasteyouryouth to upload his final county sides so I get models for those remaining teams. I might finish off Derbyshire and get Kent done next week. I might not. At this time i'm happy playing Gears 5 and other games I fancy. Appreciate everybody's help, if anybody wants to help in any way still, please do. Playface has made this a much bigger task than my effort in 17 and i'm quite disappointed we won't see it finished before the season finished (barring a miracle). But i'm not rushing to finish now. Its about setting the groundwork for the 2020 season, which will be a tiny task compared to this.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
wasteyouryouth please can you give kit template to me i want to make pakistan domestic new team
But,there are 6 teams in reality while there are only 5 on disk. You would have to skip one team but still it would be great to see the new kits and I can help you with squads.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Right, where on earth did I leave this off? Shall we start County Project 2020 early?

I've got the bug for this game again, i'm more than refreshed and having seen Surrey's new Kolpak signing, terrified for 2020.

I'll update the first post in time, but first step is trying to find out who's gone where to get squads sorted. I'll do playfaces in the meantime where I can and we'll be ready to go by April

[HASHTAG]#OpposeThe100[/HASHTAG]

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Right, where on earth did I leave this off? Shall we start County Project 2020 early?

I've got the bug for this game again, i'm more than refreshed and having seen Surrey's new Kolpak signing, terrified for 2020.

I'll update the first post in time, but first step is trying to find out who's gone where to get squads sorted. I'll do playfaces in the meantime where I can and we'll be ready to go by April

[HASHTAG]#OpposeThe100[/HASHTAG]
So, you're not including The Hundred teams then nah? :lol

Users who are viewing this thread