Getting wickets

N Jones

Club Captain
I'm totally lost at this game when it comes to taking wickets. I've done everything..various delivery's /length /off and leg cutters with the seam off centre everything..and I'm only playing on pro with medium /medium AI..so frustrating

N Jones

Club Captain
Thanks for this info..I'll give it a try tomorrow so watch this space

Tushar 25

School Cricketer
I'm totally lost at this game when it comes to taking wickets. I've done everything..various delivery's /length /off and leg cutters with the seam off centre everything..and I'm only playing on pro with medium /medium AI..so frustrating
Hey Guys,

Hello everyone I am from India. I started playing ashes cricket as I was always in search of a cricket game with good graphics and finally found ashes cricket 2017

Regarding this post I would like to say that bowling in this game is tough. However, classic bowling control proves beneficial than standard (happened in my case).

I begin my bowling career as fast medium and mentality as aggressive. But sadly not able to be selected beyond first class level.
I was relying on swing until I realised yesterday that it's not enough to take wickets. Also, while distributing skill points I focused on equal distribution and focused on my batting also but still performance was not upto mark

Yesterday I started a new career mode as a fast bowler with brute mentality and more xp points on speed and then swing and seam. Rest leftover xps I distributed amongst yorker, bouncer and slower and fielding. My advice is you get 25k xp points so use it wisely.

With these settings I was able to take 5 wickets in half hour of gameplay whereas earlier I was able to take 1 2 wickets in entire 3 days match. So speed should be focus as a fast bowler and swing and rest aspects you can improve by getting xps from your match performance.

Thus, focus more on the crucial part of your role as a player be it a batsman, bowler or all rounder. Allocate the xp points accordingly. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread