Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys, I have created...

Alur Ground, Karnataka.
Hyderabad Cricket Club Ground.

Planning to create Dehradun Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium as well.

These are to play Club Cricket and Domestic matches for career mode.

But , I need to know one thing.

Is it possible to make the stadium to have a match only during days , since Alur Ground is not a stadium with Flood Lights.
In career mode Club cricket ODI & T20s are played at night, even though the ground is not having flood lights. This looks ODD.

Any help suggestions?

@GorgeousGeorge59
@Ramz
@wasteyouryouth

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Guys, I have created...

Alur Ground, Karnataka.
Hyderabad Cricket Club Ground.

Planning to create Dehradun Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium as well.

These are to play Club Cricket and Domestic matches for career mode.

But , I need to know one thing.

Is it possible to make the stadium to have a match only during days , since Alur Ground is not a stadium with Flood Lights.
In career mode Club cricket ODI & T20s are played at night, even though the ground is not having flood lights. This looks ODD.

Any help suggestions?

@GorgeousGeorge59
@Ramz
@wasteyouryouth
I don't think you can set the time of day that matches are held. Usually I just put small floodlights in if a ground has none, looks better than having a ground illuminated without them.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think you can set the time of day that matches are held. Usually I just put small floodlights in if a ground has none, looks better than having a ground illuminated without them.

:lol Thanks , I too did the same as well

Just wanted to check if we do have any options , Thanks :cheers

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
For the West Indies Regional Super 50 I made Conaree Sports Club. It looks so rough and dry on Google Maps, but perhaps it was defunct or something for awhile, was watching Jamaica vs Leeward Islands today, looks like they've maybe spruced the place up a bit. @wasteyouryouth might be interested for your national teams

Attachments

• conaree.png
    conaree.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • conareegoogle.png
    conareegoogle.png
    700.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

suddycricket

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
is there any chance we could get rawalpindi cricket stadium , national stadium karachi , gaddafi stadium lahore , multan cricket stadium , arbab niaz stadium and the bugti stadium please[DOUBLEPOST=1573571287][/DOUBLEPOST]if its too much work its fine

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
is there any chance we could get rawalpindi cricket stadium , national stadium karachi , gaddafi stadium lahore , multan cricket stadium , arbab niaz stadium and the bugti stadium please[DOUBLEPOST=1573571287][/DOUBLEPOST]if its too much work its fine
I made those with permission from the great @Ramz . They contain completely realistic adboards too(released with permission from owner)You can find all those under my id asadmamoona

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
For the West Indies Regional Super 50 I made Conaree Sports Club. It looks so rough and dry on Google Maps, but perhaps it was defunct or something for awhile, was watching Jamaica vs Leeward Islands today, looks like they've maybe spruced the place up a bit. @wasteyouryouth might be interested for your national teams
That is a beauty! Look forward to playing a ton of games at the beautiful ground

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Greenfield International Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. My first Asian stadium. India will play West Indies here next month. I put in some ads too from the community.

Attachments

• Greenfield.png
    Greenfield.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread