Differences between Ashes and 19

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
Looks way better and I will buy all of their games as I want to support and I want to see eventually when Big Ant is able to get all the licensed teams and create a perfect cricket game. They can do it :)

Flapjack

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry if I've missed something but is there a match designer in cricket 19? I've only had a quick look at the game but can't seem to find it in the menus

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm certain one of the early 2000's EA games had boundaries accurately represented too. I think 2000 or 2002, but I definitely remember it because it's where I learned that a lot of England's ovals were weird shaped.
Ea cricket 2004 had the most number of stadia and were all accurate boundaries, thats the reason i remember the game so well it had atleast 5 stadia per country and total of 60+

D

Dutch

Sorry if I've missed something but is there a match designer in cricket 19? I've only had a quick look at the game but can't seem to find it in the menus
yeah it is there under modes i think.....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Go to academy option -> You end up under "Creators" tab -> Press left arrow or L1 to switch the tab onto "Designers" -> There is the " Match Type Designer" option..

D

Deleted member 185125

@Gamer Pradosh I know you have spend lot of time batting on cricket19, how to you feel about the leg side lofted shot animations?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Gamer Pradosh I know you have spend lot of time batting on cricket19, how to you feel about the leg side lofted shot animations?
You mean the lack of bat follow through? It was something that bothered me but since the animations are good to look and the edges in case you mistime are all genuine without any through the bat stuff, I was fine with it.. They dont look bad at all just a bit hard to believe kind of shots..

Though for fine leg region slog off front foot you get that Surya Kumar Yadav like slog animation which looks really cool..

And IMO this is the best game in terms of whole package of animations which look absolutely great.. The cut shot to spinners, I have already fallen in love.. :D

BTW enjoying bowling too this time after DBC 14.. Thats an accomplishment in itself for BA.. :p

D

Deleted member 185125

You mean the lack of bat follow through? It was something that bothered me but since the animations are good to look and the edges in case you mistime are all genuine without any through the bat stuff, I was fine with it.. They dont look bad at all just a bit hard to believe kind of shots..

Though for fine leg region slog off front foot you get that Surya Kumar Yadav like slog animation which looks really cool..

And IMO this is the best game in terms of whole package of animations which look absolutely great.. The cut shot to spinners, I have already fallen in love.. :D

BTW enjoying bowling too this time after DBC 14.. Thats an accomplishment in itself for BA.. :p
Thanks mate. The lack of follow through is kinda off putting. As you mentioned, the shot to fine leg region looks good. But anything from square leg to mid wicket is where the problem is.
Haven't played much cut shots to spinners but will definitely give it a try.

Bowling was good in Ashes. I would've spent 70% bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread