Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
hi Wouldubeinta I have change sound file and imported them in game but it don't work. it used to work at first but no more. could u please look at attachment it says file successfully created but it don't change in game. talking about sound files.

Download the latest Blobset Tools and Go to Options in the Blobset Tools and click "Validate Steam Game Files" and try again.

D

Deleted member 187360

Hi from where u got this PAYTM Adboard, can u please share this logo.

, post: 3374402, member: 167617"]@Wouldubeinta you are genius, you made such a useful tools by which i am changed the cricket 19 into the another level.i am able to change the batting pads,keeping pads,bats,ad boards,kits,helmets & lots of things,will share the spoiler soon.

*MRF Gloves * PAD Edited * SG Gloves * Ad boards and so on.[/QUOTE]

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
Anyone will upload default specsavers and vitality field sponsors here???...it will be really appreciated. Please. I need this.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Wouldubeinta you are genius, you made such a useful tools by which i am changed the cricket 19 into the another level.i am able to change the batting pads,keeping pads,bats,ad boards,kits,helmets & lots of things,will share the spoiler soon.

*MRF Gloves * PAD Edited * SG Gloves * Ad boards and so on.
how you edit gloves in blobset tools and how use photoshop for this , there is no default glose template or texture help ...
there is no default template or texture in c19mod folder

Last edited:

moutoshi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
how you edit gloves in blobset tools and how use photoshop for this , there is no default glose template or texture help ...
there is no default template or texture in c19mod folder

Extract Blobset tools, then you will find all the textures, (Note : i will took 1-2 hours based on your pc Processing power.) then edit accordingly.

Here are few samples.glovesbatting_02_02_col_1.pc.png glovesbatting_SF_03_col_1.pc.png gloveskeeping_05_02_col_1.pc.png

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys. First time that I use blobset tool and would like to know where I can download textures for grass, ball and ropes etc

Faizi Agrarian

School Cricketer
Hi everyone here... In Cricket 19, all the England stadiums have only one sponsor to be displayed on the boundary LCD. In test matches Specsavers is displayed, in ODI matches Royal London is displayed and in T20 matches only Vitality is shown. Whereas in Australian stadiums, more than 5 sponsors like Bupa, Asics, Gillette, domain, Alinta, etc are shown. I want this feature in England stadiums as well. Does anyone know how we can make this possible? Please respond to this post.

GamerKR1925

School Cricketer
Hi everyone here... In Cricket 19, all the England stadiums have only one sponsor to be displayed on the boundary LCD. In test matches Specsavers is displayed, in ODI matches Royal London is displayed and in T20 matches only Vitality is shown. Whereas in Australian stadiums, more than 5 sponsors like Bupa, Asics, Gillette, domain, Alinta, etc are shown. I want this feature in England stadiums as well. Does anyone know how we can make this possible? Please respond to this post.[/QUO
yes u can make this happen by editing the sponsors available in the game files

Users who are viewing this thread