Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

jayant kaul

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game version: Latest Patch
Game mode : All Games
Issue (One line description) : AI keeps powerplay field throughout
Detailed bug description: Be it 20 over or ODI, the AI doesnt change the powerplay field after 6 overs (t20) and 10 overs (ODI). Only 2 fielders are positioned outisde by AI and it becomes very easy for me to hit boundaries. AI doesnt change the field. It keeps only 2 fielders in outfield thorughout.

Pls help @BigAntStudios

Last edited:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game version: Latest Patch
Game mode : All Games
Issue (One line description) : AI keeps powerplay field throughout
Detailed bug description: Be it 20 over or ODI, the AI doesnt change the powerplay field after 6 overs (t20) and 10 overs (ODI). Only 2 fielders are positioned outisde by AI and it becomes very easy for me to hit boundaries. AI doesnt change the field. It keeps only 2 fielders in outfield thorughout.

Pls help @BigAntStudios
There is an option of AI selects Human fields in settings turn that off and hopefully it will be solved

J1mDud3

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 1.0.4
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: T10
Teams used: Warwickshire (Downloaded) Vs. Lancashire (Downloaded)
Ground: Edgbaston
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Batsmen not appearing in bottom right hand corner when running using fielding/running cam as Broadcast 3
Bug description (detail): When running between the wickets, the pitch lines and stumps appear in the bottom right hand corner but the batsmen do not when using Broadcast 3 as the fielding/running camera.

billionaiire

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Switch
Game Version: 1.0.4
Game Mode: Play Now
Match Type: T10
Teams used: India and Pakistan
Ground: don’t remember
Issue (one line description): runners hud not showing up
Bug description (detail): runners hud no longer shows batsmen running between the wickets bottom of the screen. Pitch and stumps show in white. Batsmen are gone!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is an option of AI selects Human fields in settings turn that off and hopefully it will be solved

But that is workaround you are telling, i hope this is considered as bug and will be fixed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1572505473][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.0.9
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Keepers having very unrealastic reflexes.
Bug description (detail): Keepers are having very unrealastic reflexes. No point of slips fielders especially for spinners.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
But that is workaround you are telling, i hope this is considered as bug and will be fixed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1572505473][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Keepers having very unrealastic reflexes.
Bug description (detail): Keepers are having very unrealastic reflexes. No point of slips fielders especially for spinners.

Yes always extremely frustrating when you are trying to enjoy the game and relax such dismissals spoil the fun...

This apart the caught and bowled bug too is equally annoying...

Just to test the bug and its frequency, In a recent match I decided to play straight drives to all suitable deliveries (which i use to avoid till now due to the instant c&b despite being timed and placed well) while batting, 9 out of 10 batsman got c& b in similar superhuman reflexes by the bowler...and I got bundled for less than 90...

Even a precision shot (RB +Straight drive) and in few the grounded shots (LT+RT) led to the annoying c&b...

What was common in all is that straight drives felt powerless and the ball always looped or went very low to the bowler...

Hope @BigAntStudios fixes it urgently as straight drives have become useless and have to be avoided...

RedButton7

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: Latest Version
Game Mode: Scenario
Match Type: T20
Teams used: England, West Indies
Issue (one line description): Completing scenario causes game to crash.
Bug description (detail): The scenario involves bowling the West Indies out for under 46 runs in a T20 to complete the scenario. This is the last scenario I need to complete for the trophy 'Challenge Completed'. Whenever I take the final wicket of the West Indies Innings, obviously when the West Indies are on less than 46 runs, the game lags and then the standard application error screen pops up, causing the game to crash. When I re-load the game, it hasn't registered that I have completed the scenario. When I re-load the game and take the last wicket again, the same sequence happens again. This has happened 4 times already, each time it happens it hasn't allowed me to complete my final scenario. On 2 occasions before it crashed, there was a brief glimpse of the scenario completed message on screen and I noticed that instead of saying 46 runs it just said "Bowled out for under 'X' runs". However the game then shut down due to the error and did not actually complete the scenario.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Game Version: Latest Version
Issue (one line description):Ball is not getting old (Visually).
Bug description (detail): Ball is not getting old (Visually). There is not wear and tear in ball and it also does not behave like an old ball. This needs to be fixed in next patch.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: latest
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: test
Teams used:
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): DRS error
Bug description (detail)Appeal for LBW given not out by umpire, Upon review one of the 3 criteria(impact) was umpires call while the other 2 were red. Umpire then overturned the decision to out.

Axel292

School Cricketer
Platform: PC
Teams used: England vs Australia (in-built teams)
Over Count: No over count
Issue (one line description): Match doesn't load.
Bug description (detail): The game itself loads up, but any time I try to play a match, it loads for a bit before the loading screen completely freezes, irrespective of the game-mode.

Believe

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: Go to Settings > Credits in game and note the version number string in the bottom right. Latest.
Game Mode: Play Now/Competition. (Issue only appears in 2 player co-op)
Teams used: All International, one custom team.
Ground: N/A
Over Count: Any Time.
Issue (one line description): Batsmen not turning-back properly during cancelled run.
Bug description (detail): When both batsmen/players start a run, then both turn back, one of the batsmen (have not noticed any particular pattern in striker/non-striker) will do a full 360 in the middle of the pitch, whilst the other will turn back properly. This ALWAYS results in a run-out, (though it's not always the glitchy batsman who is run out). At first we thought it was simply our own fault, but upon watching replays (of multiple different occurences) it appears that the "cancel run" command does work, but the batsman simply turns right back around automatically rather than returning to his own crease. Not so much gamebreaking, but it's definitely irritating when you need to try to take every available run (and how often the non-striker auto cancels his backing up, meaning the non-striker then has like a 9 step disadvantage....)

Khamer

School Cricketer
One thing that is not good in fielding still is when bowling , the bowler when trying to attempt a runout does this weird run in one direction and throw behind at the base of stumps, sometimes not even hitting the stumps , rather than just whipping the bails off. Have missed a few potentially high chance of runouts because of this“

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
One thing that is not good in fielding still is when bowling , the bowler when trying to attempt a runout does this weird run in one direction and throw behind at the base of stumps, sometimes not even hitting the stumps , rather than just whipping the bails off. Have missed a few potentially high chance of runouts because of this“
A bowler is a bowler only when bowling otherwise he comes under a fielder category.. So takes and other things are all fielding..

Reactions: DAP

wildfire

School Cricketer
Game Version: Latest.
Teams used: Black Caps, Australia
Over Count: .
Issue (one line description): Game is crashing when a player goes out with injury with a fielder standing in middle of the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread