AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Heynopal

School Cricketer
@barmyarmy please help. The faces in big editor are like tan_01. and white.12 but the player editor is just like face 01,02,03..48 so on. Im unable to find which is what. please help

Jalil

School Cricketer
Hey guys I am knew to ashes 2009 - just a question, I can´t seem to edit player faces in player editor I modify a face e.g. Kohli as i put his face on top of oasis shah´s face but when i enter save the player editor returns to the default face of Kohli (11). So after I tried to assign Shah to India but he is still an English player

What do I do?

Thanks is you are able to help me out!

Aswin Asok

School Cricketer
Guys
Anyone Please Repond,,,,.....
Anyone Has Got ICC World Cup 2015 patch for Ashes Cricket 2009

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
The editor is little difficult..
Make and editor like ea cricket 07..
It's too easy and understanding

TheGreatOnePk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys.

I tried changing stuff with this Editor but Editing the USER.DAT file doesnt work and it shows all the data as it is, I think my existing Players and Game Progress is all saved in USRSTAT.DAT which Unfortunately i cannot edit using this editor(When I trey to open the file, the editor exits). I want all the players that have progressed while i've played and still want to make changes to other teams/Players. Any way to do that?

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@barmyarmy - Thank-you for this great tool, I have used it extensively to create the 2019 Mod :)

I noticed a bug in your last release, it involves one of the player names. If I remember correctly it was Dimitri Mascarenhas and if you select this player in the Player Editor it will crash and can corrupt/permanently damage the user file being modified.

So I fixed the little bug with a Hex Editor - here is the 'patched' version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16XX8XnJ8qJYupTlpDF1JazEkCoxktlvj

Aaradhya Singh

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm using the editor to replace Hughes with a custom player with upgraded stats. I'm saving the file successful but after that the game refuses to load and stays stuck on the loading screen. I need help.

Users who are viewing this thread