Online co-op against AI

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Forgive me if this is elsewhere. I'm relatively new to the Cricket 19 party and was wondering what options there are for online co-op against the AI? Can you do. Test series? Is it possible to simulate bowling/fielding?

Thank you in advance!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Forgive me if this is elsewhere. I'm relatively new to the Cricket 19 party and was wondering what options there are for online co-op against the AI? Can you do. Test series? Is it possible to simulate bowling/fielding?

Thank you in advance!
Unfortunately you can play only one match at a time.. Maybe keep track of your scorings and create a series of your own with a spreadsheet or with screenshots of all scores..

As far as simulating bowling is concerned, you cannot do that but you can try batting for both sides with Franco's Tweak..

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-hacks.113679/

It unlocks the option of side change and both the players playing needs to download and open it and press start to unlock option and then select side change and come out of it.. Now you will start playing for the opposite side..

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Thanks heaps for that mate. Can you save the game and come back to it another night?

Unfortunately you can play only one match at a time.. Maybe keep track of your scorings and create a series of your own with a spreadsheet or with screenshots of all scores..

As far as simulating bowling is concerned, you cannot do that but you can try batting for both sides with Franco's Tweak..

https://www.planetcricket.org/forums/threads/cricket-19-hacks.113679/

It unlocks the option of side change and both the players playing needs to download and open it and press start to unlock option and then select side change and come out of it.. Now you will start playing for the opposite side..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thanks heaps for that mate. Can you save the game and come back to it another night?
Yeah that you can.. For that remember the guy who was on strike while batting should invite you to continue with the same batsman you guys were playing with..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Is it possible to increase pace bowling speed max when playing online coop?
That Franco's tweak also opens up gameplay modifiers but from what I have tried is that the pace doesnt seem to get affected when changing values in slider.. But you can always try maybe its different experience for you..

smth77

School Cricketer
That Franco's tweak also opens up gameplay modifiers but from what I have tried is that the pace doesnt seem to get affected when changing values in slider.. But you can always try maybe its different experience for you..
He bro,after the update the franco hack has being crashing the game when I press start. Have you been getting that issue?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
He bro,after the update the franco hack has being crashing the game when I press start. Have you been getting that issue?
Yeah update has changed so its crashing.. Have already requested @francobaldo1 to look into it and try getting a new version out..

Users who are viewing this thread