Field Radar

saumil007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After I updated to latest patch, the field radar turns upside down as soon as the bowler releases the ball and this is very frustrating. Can someone help me to fix this please

saumil007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone please? As I used to take singles while looking on radar and now it just turns upside down and it's very difficult to judge

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Are you still seeing this problem?

What platform are you on, and what's your Cricket 19 version number?

fezza

Club Captain
Issue is still there after latest patch... together with fielders staying outside the circle, fielders leaving the ball, keepers running away from the ball, close fielders allowing easy singles... I could go on.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Please let me know what platform are you on, and what's your Cricket 19 version number? Thanks.

I was told that the field radar problem was fixed, but I'm still seeing it on the PC.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
If this is still a problem for you, I can confirm that it's been fixed in the latest beta release. So it should be in the next public release, whenever that is.

Gaganpreet Singh

School Cricketer
Hi,I am facing problems with fielding radar on PS4. I download Cricket 19 game on 7th Nov.Fielding radar is still upside down. Please help me to fix this issue.Otherwise Game is really good it looks real.

Users who are viewing this thread