User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
This is magnificent! The game is what first sparked my love of cricket as a 5 year old watching my Dad play. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to keep this game going! :clap

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Will u use my kits?

There's no reason to include any ODI Kits because the only up-to-date & valid squads in my release are the Australian & English 2019 Ashes/Test squads - all of the other teams & squads are a mess of old players/incorrect stats. If somebody wants to take my work as a starting point and can produce work worthy of being included then that would be great but until then there's no point and I can't afford to spend too much more time on this now. I've probably already created a lot of the players that would make up the Australian/English ODI squads by creating the up-to-date Test squads so I doubt it would be too much work if someone wanted to. There are probably enough white faces still available to create the whole New Zealand and/or South Africa test teams too but again, I won't be doing this. I've only used one black face for Archer and one of the tanned faces for Moeen Ali so there are plenty of black/tanned faces remaining too if somebody wanted to use my user file and create up-to-date Test squads for India, Pakistan & West Indies for example (or others).

release date plz ??

I've been working on some more things like adding Craig Overton and making him a face which turned out pretty good and fixing his stats (finished now), I also made a face for Sam Curran, it's not great but the best I've been able to do and better than nothing I suppose. I also fixed Moeen Ali's head (if you watched any of the videos I shared you will have noticed there was some discolouration that didn't look right) and fixed a lot of small annoyances I had with various player faces and improved Denly's face slightly - although again it's still not great but the best I can do.

I'm finally at the stage now where I'm ready to begin releasing things for people to download which I'll begin to do very soon. Once everything is documented and available for manual download/installation I'll proceed to trying to make a patch but for those that can't wait any longer you'll be able to manually install and get playing soon.

Last edited:

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
So I updated the England/Australia kits I found on this Forum some time ago and made a new Umpire kit and the Umpire hat as seen in the series.
image.png

I'll be creating the Download Topic very soon now.

Last edited:

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I really loved your work there, mate !

Cheers :)

I'm not sure whether I will be able to change the Umpire names in-game because I just noticed that the names I am seeing in the Player Editor for Umpires do not match the names of the Umpires I see when I'm playing the Ashes Series. So, I won't be trying to make any Umpire faces unless I can figure out a way to edit the Umpire Names that actually works, perhaps they are located in another file that I can modify but I can't remember now whether I saw them somewhere before.

SANY

School Cricketer
is there any chances to add Review mode in Ashes cricket 2019 mood ?? don't mind,i am just asking this from my curiosity and also will u change the whole squad of every test playing nation ?

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
is there any chances to add Review mode in Ashes cricket 2019 mood ?? don't mind,i am just asking this from my curiosity and also will u change the whole squad of every test playing nation ?

Unfortunately that's not possible, we would need the game's source code and even with that it would require a big development effort to make this kind of change to the game.

I'm not doing anymore major work on this project now besides what I'm currently doing which is gathering all of the files, writing installation instructions and finally I'll make a patch so people don't need to update every file manually. I will not be fixing/updating any other squads or countries, I hope my work will encourage others to get involved, if someone wants to take the USER.DAT file I have provided and fix/update other countries/squads then providing the work is good quality I will happily include the updated versions in this project.

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Post #1 has been updated, I've recorded a new video to replace the old one showing the finalised squads/players faces & abilities.
So without further ado let's take a first look at the squads and players:
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ar-anniversary-project-official-topic.113743/

Post #2 has been updated too, I've added a small gallery of images which show some of the final touches that I've made to this mod like the umpires' kit, plain white batting pads/armguards and an updated Australia kit, I decided a new Sky Sports Logo would be required too so I made one, hope you all like it! I noticed the logo is still a little bit wide and needs to be a bit taller so I will adjust it slightly for the version I release and include in the patch.
https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...y-project-official-topic.113743/#post-3372448

Last edited:

Tasmanian

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What a great job there, mate ! Been a bit too busy of late, but now after being back after about a month and half, you've updated so much !

Cheers mate...Can't wait to try 'em out ! :cheers

Tasmanian

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Well folks, I started to look into making the patch but I decided after all of this work trying to perfect things it just wasn't right to not have the right bats so the patch will be delayed until I've finished this, I won't make every single bat but I will make most of them, certainly for the batsmen. I haven't been able to find any of the bats the players were using during the 2019 Ashes series available for download on this site so if somebody wants to help, that would be amazing, I'm mainly using google image search to verify which bat each individual was using during the series. Also, if somebody wants to help but is incapable of making bats I'd appreciate someone installing them and trying them out in-game to let me know if they look ok as I don't have time to check currently.

First up is Jason Roy's New Balance DC 1080
jason-roy.jpg

New-Balance-DC1080.png

Last edited:

ImLucifer

School Cricketer
Well folks, I started to look into making the patch but I decided after all of this work trying to perfect things it just wasn't right to not have the right bats so the patch will be delayed until I've finished this, I won't make every single bat but I will make most of them, certainly for the batsmen. I haven't been able to find any of the bats the players were using during the 2019 Ashes series available for download on this site so if somebody wants to help, that would be amazing, I'm mainly using google image search to verify which bat each individual was using during the series. Also, if somebody wants to help but is incapable of making bats I'd appreciate someone installing them and trying them out in-game to let me know if they look ok as I don't have time to check currently.

First up is Jason Roy's New Balance DC1080
jason-roy.jpg

New-Balance-DC1080.png
OooMG!

Users who are viewing this thread