PC Monthly Bingo - November 2019

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I was just thinking about something - to make things more interesting.

1. Instead of creating the cards myself, would it be more interactive to have the participants generate it themselves?
    • Customization could include choosing a colour for your card and perhaps allowing them to regenerate it until they are satisfied with the numbers. A deadline could be set to let the user lock in their card, after which he/she won't be allowed to change it. If the deadline passes and the user hasn't locked-in their card, the numbers would be generated by the system on their behalf.
    • I already have a web app created for this. It's only a matter of adding a way to authenticate a user. I'm thinking of going the "token" way (instead of having to login) wherein once the vCash is deducted, me or zimrahil will PM the user a token which would help the app identify who the card will be generated for
  2. To take it a notch higher, the crossing out of numbers could be automated too
    • This way, human errors could be ruled out (as in missing out on crossing a number or mistakenly striking out a number which was never called etc)
    • Could also give the users a chance to track things

Thoughts?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England

1. Instead of creating the cards myself, would it be more interactive to have the participants generate it themselves?
    • Customization could include choosing a colour for your card and perhaps allowing them to regenerate it until they are satisfied with the numbers. A deadline could be set to let the user lock in their card, after which he/she won't be allowed to change it. If the deadline passes and the user hasn't locked-in their card, the numbers would be generated by the system on their behalf.
    • I already have a web app created for this. It's only a matter of adding a way to authenticate a user. I'm thinking of going the "token" way (instead of having to login) wherein once the vCash is deducted, me or zimrahil will PM the user a token which would help the app identify who the card will be generated for
  2. To take it a notch higher, the crossing out of numbers could be automated too
    • This way, human errors could be ruled out (as in missing out on crossing a number or mistakenly striking out a number which was never called etc)

Thoughts?
:( I like it the way it is so count me out.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Thoughts?
Sounds good - trial it for December ?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:( I like it the way it is so count me out.
No worries. It's not set it stone, just an idea that was thrown around.

Sounds good - trial it for December ?
December would be cutting it close. New Year sounds feasible. A 1-month trial sounds good provided there's more support for it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No worries. It's not set it stone, just an idea that was thrown around.

December would be cutting it close. New Year sounds feasible. A 1-month trial sounds good provided there's more support for it.
Ok sure :thumbs

D

Dutch

No offence but that has to be the most tackiest medal in the history of planet cricket! :p

Users who are viewing this thread