No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you go to 'Manage Bats' - press X (or whatever the button is for filter) it tells you how many you have.

View attachment 228050

You can do the same for logos.

View attachment 228051

I have a feeling that if you have high number of logos (e.g. using a lot of storage) it might start to limit the number of bats and/or stadiums you can have. If you compare to mine (the numbers are in those images) you might be able to see if it's more or less likely you have reached or are close to reaching the limit.

I still have the option to create bats. I only have 27 custom stadiums too, so that might factor into it.

Cheers buddy, much appreciated.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Having awful sleeping problems at the moment. So, why not improve my Rishabh Pant?
7D11K60.png
SHPtDl6.png

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Having awful sleeping problems at the moment. So, why not improve my Rishabh Pant?
7D11K60.png
SHPtDl6.png
The Old and New one reflect his actual look change in real life, like the old look is something which he had when he was making those centuries in Australia and England. New one kind of looks like the current him. Playface colour is more authentic as well.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Is it the logo limit you've reached or are you not allowed to add more bats?

I don't know for sure, but it's possible, the Switch might have a lower limit than the other systems.

In terms of managing the limit I can only suggest deleting the least important logos. I usually start with adboards, although I haven't reached a limit yet on this game (probably because of fewer India and Pakistan domestic teams.

Why they gotta put limits in? Someone should make a hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread