RUGBY Rugby World Cup

TomW777

Club Captain
After watching England dominate the All Blacks in the RWC (sorry to any New Zealanders here, the All Blacks are still legends), I want to play a good rugby video game right now. I don't want to wait till December, or January, or even later for the PC version. :noway :mad
If you want a good game now just grab a PS2 & Rugby 08 or Jonah Lomu Rugby because chances are neither Rugby 20 or Rugby Challenge 4 are going to come close to surpassing those two games anyway.

TomW777

Club Captain
It's strange that nothing is really out there to galvanize the popularity at the moment.
Its frankly stupid that neither company could get their shit together enough to release (or even publicise/advertise) their game during the RWC. Such a wasted opportunity.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Its frankly stupid that neither company could get their shit together enough to release (or even publicise/advertise) their game during the RWC. Such a wasted opportunity.

In all fairness to these companies, no one could have predicted that the quadrennial competition would happen in October 2019. Such short notice.

TomW777

Club Captain
In all fairness to these companies, no one could have predicted that the quadrennial competition would happen in October 2019. Such short notice.
Haha. Anyway as a Kiwi I must get back to pretending that England, 2019 & World Cups don't exist. Some time in 2045 I may get over this. May be.

TomW777

Club Captain
I'm beginning to suspect that Rugby Challenge 4 is going to be delayed given the total lack of news in a month or two and the release date being less than 20 days away. The same thing happened with Rugby Challenge 3 where the release date changed from Oct 2015 to April 2016. Also Wicked Witch, the developer of RC4, has repeatedly delayed the release of AFL Evolution 2 over the last year so it wouldn't be that surprising if the same thing happened with RC4.

TomW777

Club Captain
Rugby Challenge 4 has been officially delayed until 2020. No new specific release date however. JB Hi Fi NZ now has the release date as 31 March - but who knows if that is real or just a place holder date.

TomW777

Club Captain
I pre-ordered RC4 from Mighty Ape in NZ & they have advised that the new provisional is February 28. Personally wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again though.

rc4 release.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread