Cricket 19 General Discussion

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
The academy will have moments like that from time to time. I usually find restarting the game resolves it

The same problem occurred last night despite restarting 2 or 3 times and trying to download different teams from different users. It's occurring again this morning too. Oddly enough, I was able to download a Scenario today with no problems though.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Found a solution to avoid easy singles and doubles due to lazy fielder's and loopy throws.

Disable the r2 Sprint button.

U can swap r2 with r1 in the customize button settings on PS4.

This way defense will be thru r1 and somehow pressing and holding r1 doesn't make the batsman sprint.

R2 will be for precision shot then.

Feels way better and tough to score overall then.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just when I thought this game could not get any weirder, got this bizzare dismissal . Me batting played an uppish shot back down the pitch. It didnt go near the bowler, hit the stumps at other end and was rolling away from stumps when suddenly bowler comes along, picks it up and throws it in the air claiming a c&b. What??????????:eek:

Needless to say I wasn’t going to accept that nonsense so exited and went back in to resume the game
Did you check umpire's pockets? I am sure you would have had found something:lol

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry to say but I’m not liking the latest patch. AI getting way too many easy runs now. Pretty much hit and run .There’s always an extra run each time on the throw.Runout might happen if its a direct hit otherwise forget it. Had a classic example where both batsmen were pretty much at the same end as my throw from the deep came in but thanks to the slow throw the batsman made it very easily. Another eg where a straight drive hits the stumps at the bowlers end yet batsman makes it to the other end before the bowler who is only a few feet down the pitch
Agree new patch is garbage.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Umpire gives not out and in review one of the criteria is umps call and he goes and overturns the decision to out

Thought this was fixed, obviously not

Sahil70

Club Captain
Why do you feel you continually need to tell us of your woes? You don’t like the game, why play it? If you play a game you don't like should it surprise you that it makes you miserable?

Merry Christmas
Is it against forum rules?. Was just re checking as I thought someone had mentioned this as bring corrected, maybe I was wrong.

It seems you have a problem most times specifically with my posts while others might do the same but you choose to ignore those. Wonder why?

D

Dutch

Is it against forum rules?. Was just re checking as I thought someone had mentioned this as bring corrected, maybe I was wrong.

It seems you have a problem most times specifically with my posts while others might do the same but you choose to ignore those. Wonder why?
Okay just to make you feel more included I will ignore this one! :p

Users who are viewing this thread