Career Mode Talk

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Started out as a leg spinning all rounder. Anyone have any tips on taking AI wickets with leg spin?

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,
Is it possible to change bowling animation during the career..?
Also can anyone suggest how to control the line while playing using keyboard. Right now, the same ball lands in all different lines..
Not possible to change bowling style during career...
Also not possible to play the game using a keyboard..
A controller/gamepad is a must..

How are you playing it with a keyboard...???
You must be using a pirated /hacked version....
This forum doesn't support such stuff...
Go buy the legit version & support the Devs & then be able to discuss about the game here...
Sorry for being rude
Kind attn:
@BigAntStudios
@MattW
@Dutch
@Snowy
@zimrahil

Last edited:

JarrydJoseph

School Cricketer
Hi,
My career player has played approximately 10 test matches, it has taken me 3-4 seasons to make it to the international team.
I’ve noticed that the 3-4 international teams I have played against have majority spinners in their line up, for example there will be 1-2 seamers and 2-3 spinners. Is there anyway to change it so the AI teams have more seam bowling options like in real life ?
Thanks.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hi,
My career player has played approximately 10 test matches, it has taken me 3-4 seasons to make it to the international team.
I’ve noticed that the 3-4 international teams I have played against have majority spinners in their line up, for example there will be 1-2 seamers and 2-3 spinners. Is there anyway to change it so the AI teams have more seam bowling options like in real life ?
Thanks.
I am afraid not. That's the nature of the dynamic teams in career mode. But, it does change from season to season occasionally.

bigmingeg

School Cricketer
Hi,

move just started a Rookie career mode in England, I know you can be selected for AUS first class but does this include the T20?

Am I also able to play T20 in Bangladesh, SA and NZ or is it just IPL, West Indies and Pakistan?

thank you!

Tim Mole

School Cricketer
Really enjoying career mode but I fear a bug...

I started at Redditch as a club cricketer and have now progressed to Worcestershire. However, my character still shows as being part of the Redditch team??? For example I see their fixtures at the bottom of the home screen and whilst I’m playing county games for Worcestershire I’m not selected for any one day/T20 games at all?

Bug or just need to wait to be selected for all formats?

Nimit Johri

School Cricketer
It would be a much better experience if we could instruct AI players as a captain. Like while batting ask the fellow batter to try to rotate strike, hit boundaries or play conservative or when bowling, ask bowler to try to take wickets or conserve runs.

In one day matches, if i rotate strike on the first ball of the over then I'm just stuck on the non striker end while on the other end it;s always 3 dot balls followed by a boundary. Its a pattern I've observed.

jonest30

School Cricketer
Currently in my third overall season, second with Derbyshire, just wondering how the transfers work? Will teams come in for me? Or do I have to turn down the contract offer from Derbyshire when it’s offered?

Wilhelm van der Merwe

School Cricketer
Hey guys, just a question. I started my career as a South african player but as soon as a domestic team picked me I downloaded the real domestic teams in the community but none of the real players feature in the career only the kits and badges. Any reasons or how I can fix that?

Rohith Rajeev

School Cricketer
I am playing my career mode on cricket 19
I want to play with real Indian team squad in my career is that possible?
Because when I saw gameplay videos of career mode it is not real Indian squad
Someone please tell

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
I am playing my career mode on cricket 19
I want to play with real Indian team squad in my career is that possible?
Because when I saw gameplay videos of career mode it is not real Indian squad
Someone please tell

You can, just download the Indian team off the academy, search WasteYourYouth as the username - he's a mad lad at creating teams, faces etc.

Just be aware though, there are dynamic lineups in career mode, meaning players are picked on form, age etc. So depending on that and how long you take to get into the national side, you might have some auto gen club players and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread