Recommendation - Switch or PS4

phyrxus

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All,

I am looking for some sound advice, I have both a PS4 and my Nintendo Switch and love both.
I have previously owned all of the BA Cricket games on the PS3/PS4.

But I would like peoples opinions on which console to get Cricket 19 on.

I love the idea of the portability of playing this on the switch but am very wary of performance levels.

Can anyone who has the game on the switch give us an idea of how smooth it plays?

Are there any further patches to come on either PS4 or Switch? BA have notably been terrible from the first game at fixing issues and bugs in a timely fashion and it sounds like on the Switch they really took eyes off the ball.

Opinions are welcome.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS4. I also own a PS4 and Switch, and have the game on both. I must say PS4 gives you the better experience between the two, by a long distance.

It just doesn't work well enough for me on the Switch, so I personally wouldn't recommend it.

phyrxus

School Cricketer
PS4. I also own a PS4 and Switch, and have the game on both. I must say PS4 gives you the better experience between the two, by a long distance.

It just doesn't work well enough for me on the Switch, so I personally wouldn't recommend it.

Do you feel it's playable to a good enough level in handheld on the switch?

phyrxus

School Cricketer
Good to know, I had hoped that because the BA games are nothing on the AAA games for graphics etc. That it would play just fine on the Switch and have the plus of being playable on the go. But your opinion on it is very welcome.

Last question if you don't mind:

If you only had a switch, would you still get the game for it?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to know, I had hoped that because the BA games are nothing on the AAA games for graphics etc. That it would play just fine on the Switch and have the plus of being playable on the go. But your opinion on it is very welcome.

Last question if you don't mind:

If you only had a switch, would you still get the game for it?
Yes I would, then I would use it for mostly on TV. Not handheld.

tecnogamer

School Cricketer
Hello all, I made a thread because I just bought cricket 19 on ps4 but I’m not able to download any of the teams I reinstalled the game twice think maybe it’s a glitch but it still won’t download it keep saying downloading and I’m forced to close the game out completely. Do I need PS plus to download teams from friedlele?

Users who are viewing this thread