Cricket 19 : Livestream Thread

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
sepia filter, no hud. pro cam...

Ironically I scored my best score on cricket 19 there, but I found it really hard and not as enjoyable as close cam with the length indicator. @Dutch you play like that all the time? Phew!!

Really showed the difference a fast outfield makes though, getting real value for the shots.

Wouldn’t play like that all the time but that was heaps of fun. That stream has everything - rain, a 50 partnership, calamitous wickets, 2 50s...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ironically I scored my best score on cricket 19 there, but I found it really hard and not as enjoyable as close cam with the length indicator. @Dutch you play like that all the time? Phew!!

Really showed the difference a fast outfield makes though, getting real value for the shots.

Wouldn’t play like that all the time but that was heaps of fun. That stream has everything - rain, a 50 partnership, calamitous wickets, 2 50s...
Can you tell me at what point does rain interrupt the match? Like the timestamp...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
sepia filter, no hud. pro cam...

If you use pro mode, sepia colour seems not required because you're seeing it from the batsman's perspective, who would see the real scenery when playing. That'd make it even more realistic, though Sepia gives it such a royal feel!

Users who are viewing this thread