Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories: no vids please.

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
CURRENT STANDING FOR THE GALAXY CRICKET LEAGUE ( ALL TIME BEST TEAMS) TOP 4 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR CHAMPIONS WORLD CUP! AGAINST THE TOP 4 CURRENT ICC TEAMS.

Attachments

• IMG_20200114_023022_997.jpg
    IMG_20200114_023022_997.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 9

santana1026

Club Cricketer

Day 2, india all time Vs Pakistan all time. India in the driving seat, but Pakistan still fighting!! Enjoy!

Reactions: DAP

Darcey569

School Cricketer
Anyone know how to get BBL teams into career mode, normal state teams are in the domestic T20 comp when you play cheers

santana1026

Club Cricketer

ENGLAND ALL TIME XI TOUR OF NEW ZELAND!! FIRST T20! ENJOY!

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Been a while, so thought I should play a match. Fired up my PC and decided to play a t20WorldCup match as India. Definitely the best chase that I have ever had. Lot of things felt right about the AI and pacing of the game. Also discovered that Broadcast 3 for running camera is just awesome!
The new patch makes the game way better than how I remember it from launch - especially love the AI's running between the wickets - they started converting dots to 1s and singles into 2 closer to the end.

Had to chase 180 after my decent bowling effort to restrict them below 200. Didn't expect to get it to the last ball after losing all those wickets early. And Dhoni the star as usual for me. While Pant had a crazy knock.
If only I didn't lose my wicket to the couple runouts, this might have been my first perfect chase of a high score! Here are the highlights.

TWITCH STREAM: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/537870101 (9mins)

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
My latest match report is up.
I love the fantasy element of creating my own team and living out their careers. So what if I’m a grown adult and people think that’s weird!

www.sillypointcricket.com

I love Tests but am looking forward to having a little bash on some bite size T20s. I am going to start scoring runs on the off-side. I am!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
T20 SERIES UNDER WAY AS THE WEST INDIES ALL TIME BEST CONTINUE THEIR TOUR OF SOUTH AFRICA!! ENJOY!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
A MATCH WINNING 82 (66) BY SIR DONALD BRADMAN seven 4's and Four 6's ....What a knock by the legend!!

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Thats how you close out A series ABD!!! What a knock!!

Users who are viewing this thread