Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Perhaps stop spamming this?
what's wrong in asking on this ?? since its an open community about Cricket 19 , its related to that !! what States "spamming" here ?

D

Dutch

what's wrong in asking on this ?? since its an open community about Cricket 19 , its related to that !! what States "spamming" here ?
Jeez.....your out early!

And as to what is spam i think your own post could help you with that question: you have asked it a number of times.

and if you continue to send loads of people pm’s about academy help etc you will be banned. I have warned you about that before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DAP

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone know of any other associate teams that have been made that aren't on the original game

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth just want to give a huge THANKS for the all the creations. You and whoever helped you on your teams that you have shared are absolute legends. It makes the game so much better and is a perfect base for the rosters. It’s unfortunate though that you don’t have 5 stars for all of them as I believe these are the best out there especially skill wise.

Also I’m curious to know if you have any gameplay sliders? or who has the “best” ones out there. I’ve been playing with mine they seem ok, I have a pro hard hybrid and a veteran hard hybrid set but maybe someone has found the sweet spot.

LakSupG

School Cricketer
Shared a South Africa Pink Kit from yesterday's game. Full credit and thanks to @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf for their logos and template for the ODI kit that I used.

There's a couple of issues though:
1) Cant get the horizontal stripe pattern on the shirt due to limitations of the uniform creator
2) One of the sleeve logos is meant to be a ?qr code but I cant find one on the academy
3) The NB logo on the pants is meant to be green in colour - however I cant seem to scale the correct logo to an appropriate size so I have left the white one as is

Users who are viewing this thread