Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My team is just like my national team (Pakistan); they both gain momentum at the end of the series or tournament. :facepalm

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have Simulated the 2010s Tournament by Creating as Custom Test Tournament in Cricket 19.

MATCH 1 - Bokkers vs Lions at Gabba.

MATCH 2 : Targets vs Rhinos at Lords.

Match 3 - Bulls vs Targets

Match 4 : Rhinos vs Lions.

Match 5 : Rhinos VS Bokkers
Match 6 - Lions vs Bulls

Match 7 - Targets VS Lions

Match 8 - Bulls Vs Bokkers.

Match 9 - Bulls vs Rhinos

Match 10 - Bokkers vs Targets

The Final

Points Table & Stats

So it turns out....
After all the tail end jokes eventually "The winner of the tournament is Me" :D:p.

This was just a simualtion of all the matches based and mostly for fun after the draft was over.

@blockerdave If its okay with you will keep the post in this thread or else will move it to draft one.

@AsadRM @Aislabie @DalePlaysSports

of course that’s cool!

gutted I started well then fell apart!

B

Bigby Wolf

My team is just like my national team (Pakistan); they both gain momentum at the end of the series or tournament. :facepalm
Your team absolutely destroyed mine at Lords and my long tail only add 10 runs with 4 of them going for ducks.

Even the game simulates well and understand how bad the tail is.:p

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Your team absolutely destroyed mine at Lords and my long tail only add 10 runs with 4 of them going for ducks.

Even the game simulates well and understand how bad the tail is.:p
I guess it’s the game engine but the 5 man bowling attacks, unless you have a genuine all rounder, seam to be a weakness when it comes to batting.

will do some write up and maybe streaming later but as mentioned i restarted after spotting errors in player set up.

simmed the first round as the blokkeroos had a bye. Am playing now against @AsadRM lions and well ahead. Took a big 1st inns lead thanks to Mitchell Johnson smashing a 70-ball hundred after I was in a bit of trouble at 231/7.

Came out 2nd dig and Gayle blasted a 60-ball hundred. Now got de Villiers and Tendulkar ticking along a bit more sedately, about 380-odd ahead with 8 wickets in hand after lunch on day 3.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'll update this thread soon. But I'm having great fun. The last couple of patches have definitely improved the game.

I had something yesterday that I've never seen in any of the games before, and actually didn't work i think in other games. I was bowling and had a clear nick behind given not out. I reviewed and it was overturned: awesome. (in prior games reviews only really worked on lbw.) i actually should have had another later in the inns, but i'd used up my reviews on capricious lbw reviews.

have video, will upload. was amazing.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I'll update this thread soon. But I'm having great fun. The last couple of patches have definitely improved the game.

I had something yesterday that I've never seen in any of the games before, and actually didn't work i think in other games. I was bowling and had a clear nick behind given not out. I reviewed and it was overturned: awesome. (in prior games reviews only really worked on lbw.) i actually should have had another later in the inns, but i'd used up my reviews on capricious lbw reviews.

have video, will upload. was amazing.

Aye they've definitely improved edges at some point like. I had one given in a county game while bowling that didnt hit anything. No reviews either.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Aye they've definitely improved edges at some point like. I had one given in a county game while bowling that didnt hit anything. No reviews either.

I set all the umpires I created to lower lbw and edge judgment. Default umpires are high for lbw and very high for edge.

just had another, me batting this time and AI reviewed. Bastards ;)

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I set all the umpires I created to lower lbw and edge judgment. Default umpires are high for lbw and very high for edge.

just had another, me batting this time and AI reviewed. Bastards ;)

Oh you've got to have a couple of Joel Wilsons knocking about, keeps it interesting

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Also, fairly safe to say this is a flat pitch.

20U3eKR.jpg

6 individual hundreds in the match so far, with an inns to go, plus Gayle's 97. Johnson and Herath weren't far short in my 2nd dig either.

AqaYy97.jpg

@Aislabie Tribute Rhinos have 4 and a half sessions to bat to save the game, or 555 to make for a sensational victory. given the pitch, and Big Vern's first inns 153*, who would bet against them?

Users who are viewing this thread